NN’s Jim Acosta Complains That White House Takes Questions From Conservatives

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Trump isn't a patsy as other Republican Presidents have been.

WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

CNN reporter Jim Acosta complained Tuesday that White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was taking too many questions from conservatives. “Does this feel like America?” Acosta complained on Twitter. “Where the White House takes q’s from conservatives, then openly trashes the news media in the briefing room.” CNN found itself in another scandal early Tuesday after the conservative group Project Veritas released an undercover video in which a health news producer for the network was recorded saying that CNN’s coverage of Trump-Russia connections was “mostly bullshit.” Sanders asserted that the video was “a disgrace to all of media.”

upload_2017-6-28_2-26-2.jpeg

Acosta's a crybaby and shout be sent to a corner wearing a dunce cap for childish behavior.

This is the problem with many Democrats, unearned entitlement and a complete lack of common courtesy.

This is a lousy situation, but the "media" brought this on themselves.
What "situation" is lousy, the media being exposed for the total frauds they are?
When a republic has (a) a "press" that has clearly lost its way and can no longer internally distinguish between reporting and blatant advocacy, and (2) a President who lacks fundamental impulse control skills and communicates almost exclusively in childish hyperbole, we have both problems feeding each other.

For the majority of us, those who aren't intellectually confined to one end of the political spectrum or the other, that's a pretty serious problem. It's also only getting worse.

What "situation" is lousy, the media being exposed for the total frauds they are?
When a republic has (a) a "press" that has clearly lost its way and can no longer internally distinguish between reporting and blatant advocacy, and (2) a President who lacks fundamental impulse control skills and communicates almost exclusively in childish hyperbole, we have both problems feeding each other.

For the majority of us, those who aren't intellectually confined to one end of the political spectrum or the other, that's a pretty serious problem. It's also only getting worse.

I find nothing "childish" or "hyperbolic" about Trump's communications. They are almost entirely accurate. Even if that were true, a corrupt partisan media is a problem several orders of magnitude greater than Trump's communication style. I have personally never observed anything more childish than Jim Acosta's behavior at White House press briefings.

I find nothing "childish" or "hyperbolic" about Trump's communications. They are almost entirely accurate. Even if that were true, a corrupt partisan media is a problem several orders of magnitude greater than Trump's communication style. I have personally never observed anything more childish as Jim Acosta's behavior at White House press briefings.
Matter of opinion, I reckon.

I'm pretty sure you're a Democrat voter Mac. . Certainly, many of Trump's tweets have been cringe worthy but generally he gets his points across pretty well with the added bonus of messing with the fake media/Democrats.

I think this situation is far less dangerous than the previous one we had, i.e. a fawning press and a President not called to the carpet for all sorts of things he was doing.

At least the media now is trying to do its job, the problem is they are trying to hard and publishing things without confirmation as long as it fits the "Trump Bad" mantra.

When a republic has (a) a "press" that has clearly lost its way and can no longer internally distinguish between reporting and blatant advocacy, and (2) a President who lacks fundamental impulse control skills and communicates almost exclusively in childish hyperbole, we have both problems feeding each other. For the majority of us, those who aren't intellectually confined to one end of the political spectrum or the other, that's a pretty serious problem. It's also only getting worse.
I'm pretty sure you're a Democrat voter Mac. . Certainly, many of Trump's tweets have been cringe worthy but generally he gets his points across pretty well with the added bonus of messing with the fake media/Democrats.
I guess it depends on who he's talking to. For those who are pounding their fists in the air and screaming at the media, I'm sure his tweets are right on the money.

Within those who consume news, I see four groups:

1. The hardcore left wingers who either don't or won't see the blatant bias throughout out major media
2. Those who are casual consumers, not likely to watch cable news, and generally believe what they hear & see
3. Those who realize the media is biased but still engage because at least they can get the basics
4. The right wingers who have detached themselves from major media and largely consume right wing media only

This just isn't healthy. If Trump wants to feed into it, that's fine, but then he's part of the problem.

If the press held The Obama Regime and Obama, Clinton and their Cronies Accountable, then a Hostile Press would be preferable regardless of who was president.
BIAS in the Press is UNETHICAL, and downright DANGEROUS.
You are in Nazi Germany territory when The Press has no Journalistic Integrity and offers itself up as a Propaganda tool for an Agenda.

As usual, the OP is a lie.

Read what was actually said then compare it to the thread and OP/ED title.

The inability of the RWNJs to understand what they read is getting worse every day. They just parrot what they're told to say and never look any further. And they love "alternative facts".

When a republic has (a) a "press" that has clearly lost its way and can no longer internally distinguish between reporting and blatant advocacy, and (2) a President who lacks fundamental impulse control skills and communicates almost exclusively in childish hyperbole, we have both problems feeding each other. For the majority of us, those who aren't intellectually confined to one end of the political spectrum or the other, that's a pretty serious problem. It's also only getting worse.
I guess it depends on who he's talking to. For those who are pounding their fists in the air and screaming at the media, I'm sure his tweets are right on the money.

1. The hardcore left wingers who either don't or won't see the blatant bias throughout out major media
2. Those who are casual consumers, not likely to watch cable news, and generally believe what they hear & see
3. Those who realize the media is biased but still engage because at least they can get the basics
4. The right wingers who have detached themselves from major media and largely consume right wing media only

This just isn't healthy. If Trump wants to feed into it, that's fine, but then he's part of the problem.
I liked the list but what alternatives do you allow Trump? more speeches, Oval Office alerts. I get the feeling no matter what Trump does you'll find a reason to judge from your .. can't please me perspective.. no how no way...

As usual, the OP is a lie.

Read what was actually said then compare it to the thread and OP/ED title.

The inability of the RWNJs to understand what they read is getting worse every day. They just parrot what they're told to say and never look any further. And they love "alternative facts".

I'd say the exact same thing about you only I'd be telling the truth... :poke:

I liked the list but what alternatives do you allow Trump? more speeches, Oval Office alerts. I get the feeling no matter what Trump does you'll find a reason to judge from your .. can't please me perspective.. no how no way...
Well, I don't like the guy, and I don't think he should be in there. I think he lacks both the temperament and the intellectual capacity.

But if he does a great job and proves me wrong, that's good too, and you guys can give me shit as much as you want.

I'm wrong all the fuckin' time. Just ask my wife.

Well, I don't like the guy, and I don't think he should be in there. I think he lacks both the temperament and the intellectual capacity.

But if he does a great job and proves me wrong, that's good too, and you guys can give me shit as much as you want.

I'm wrong all the fuckin' time. Just ask my wife.

:laugh: .. sounds familiar (wife wise)

and .. you're stuck with him ... neither the Clintons or Obama were even close to acceptable but eh, I was stuck with them as well.

Besides .. people are fed up with pat phony answer politicians .. soooo for a change they voted Trump, the un-bought off and say what you believe sorta guy.

Last edited:
Acosta's a crybaby and shout be sent to a corner wearing a dunce cap for childish behavior.

This is the problem with many Democrats, unearned entitlement and a complete lack of common courtesy.

I swear .. shout was should yesterday... :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back