ObamaCare, the only way to describe it, Mass Propaganda

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
It's hard for me to wrap my head around how corrupt this ObamaCare law is, that was approved.

The Democrats are telling us we need to keep ObamaCare because people won't be insured.

Who?

* People who don't need insurance but are forced to buy it

* People who the industry decided gets insurance as a gift.

Add these numbers then report "20 million people won't have insurance".

The only way to describe that statement, mass propaganda.

What does it mean to have insurance?

If means you send them money every month, and the quality of your health care...we'll figure out later.

People really believe they're going to kick open the surgery room door and say, 'Hey! the doc says I need a baboon heart!' , and everyone is going to snap into action.

Nope! they'll give you a couple of aspirin , tell you to do the hokey pokey every day at 8AM, then call them in 2 months.

The founders of our nation would be outraged that the government tried to pass a law telling people to buy a "service" from a privately owned group of companies. That would be right up there with gun control.

"Doctors" are over medicating the populace, and we're supposed to be forced to give them money? If they ever did a true study, they would probably find the health care industry is harming more people than they're helping.

True doctors should be outraged over Obamacare, the progression eventually reduces the role of a doctor to someone who just refers to the computer as to the next step of the treatment. Eventually the insurance companies will reduce their pay.

It's hard for me to wrap my head around how corrupt this ObamaCare law is, that was approved.

The Democrats are telling us we need to keep ObamaCare because people won't be insured.

Who?

If means you send them money every month, and the quality of your health care...we'll figure out later.

People really believe they're going to kick open the surgery room door and say, 'Hey! the doc says I need a baboon heart!' , and everyone is going to snap into action.

Nope! they'll give you a couple of aspirin , tell you to do the hokey pokey every day at 8AM, then call them in 2 months.

The founders of our nation would be outraged that the government tried to pass a law telling people to buy a "service" from a privately owned group of companies. That would be right up there with gun control.

"Doctors" are over medicating the populace, and we're supposed to be forced to give them money? If they ever did a true study, they would probably find the health care industry is harming more people than they're helping.

True doctors should be outraged over Obamacare, the progression eventually reduces the role of a doctor to someone who just refers to the computer as to the next step of the treatment. Eventually the insurance companies will reduce their pay.
The reason people need to buy insurance from private companies is because Republicans don't want health care in the hands of the state.

Repealing and replacing Obamacare is Republican propaganda. When they actually ensure that 22, 000,000+ Americans lose coverage, the Republican politicians will not know what has hit them.

Who?

The reason people need to buy insurance from private companies is because Republicans don't want health care in the hands of the state.
Correct, Republican politicians want health care in the hands of their business partners and for-profit corporations.

Who?

No, frivolous lawsuits

ACA is the law of the land and here to stay ... deal with it bitches.

Who?

Correct, Republican politicians want health care in the hands of their business partners and for-profit corporations.

Are you saying that Barrypuppetcare didn't do just that? Really?????

Who?

What purpose do insurance companies serve?

Who?

What purpose do insurance companies serve?
Primarily, insurance companies provide profits for their owners.

Who?

Me and the wife buys her insurance because she quit working due to a bum knee. We are getting it replaced this summer and I hate to think what it is going to cost. 750 dollars for an emergency room visit on the plan she has. And the plan cost 450/month. I don't like it but there is no reason for us bitching.

Yep, passed in the middle of nigh by a completely partisan vote. A vote bought with things like the "cornhusker kickback."

I agree, it ain't going no where just like every other "good" idea that government forces upon us.

The day we understand that ALL of the democrats issues that they push VIA their media IS ALL PROPAGANDA, will be the day we fully understand how wicked the left are.

They have NO PLANS other than bringing down America and the free market system (capitalism) which is the ONE GREAT THREAT to the new world order or better known as GLOBAL GOVERNANCE.

It truly is the world goal and we can see how ALL of their issues are pure lies. All with intentions to create mindless robots. Possessed with fairy tales and you can see how these demented sheep just repeat their lies.

It is quite impressive actually how well THEY use the power or GROUP THINK. Think about it. You have losers actually thinking the word "waitress" is truly offensive. That any business that uses that horrible word deserves to be fined up $250K.

The main problems are the universities (entire education system) and the mass media. How many lies have been uncovered? You think these lies revealed about CNN and their intentions will have any real affect on these losers on the left? How many things have been revealed by James O'Keefe only to see how the losers then believe the next lie by that same MSM?

They still fucking think there was collusion for Gods sake.

Bottom line is the DEMOCRATS are not Americans. They are part of the new world order. They are part of the push for world governance along with the demons in the UN etc.

EVERY ISSUE....is PROPAGANDA.

If it is a "law" then why is it called an "Act"? The answer will amaze you...but more than likely totally confuse you. LOL!

to confuse stupid shits like you,

federal statutes signed into law ... deficit, debt ... pick something .

RWs dont know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground

Last edited:

Who?

That is not true. Again simple logic says that many people will lose their insurance involuntarily. I wouldn't expect Trump supporters to understand simple logic. Premiums go up because healthy people stay out and subsidies decrease. Medicaid is funded at less than medical inflation and states are forced to kick people off the rolls because they cannot make up the difference.

If it is a "law" then why is it called an "Act"? The answer will amaze you...but more than likely totally confuse you. LOL!

to confuse stupid shits like you,

federal statutes signed into law ... deficit, debt ... pick something .

RWs dont know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground

Nope, you are wrong as usual. We are not under Common Law and we are still under the Lieber Code. We are under the UCC i.e statutory law which in effect is actually admiralty law. Your beloved gubermint is nothing but a huge corporate conglomerate. Look up what "persons" means in Black's Law Dictionary.

Forum List

Back