NJ Mayor, Admitted Surrogate, Does Complete Flip-Flop On Bain Capital

You are absolutely correct, but I don't get your point.

I'm not talking about the people who voted for Robert KKK Byrd, or the people who voted for Barack Obama because he is black (albeit HALF-black), or the southern Democrats who voted for the most vile racists.

I'm talking about TODAY.

Or the people who voted for Jesse Helms or Strom Thurman. I see you didn't mention them.

As for today, today is mild compared to past American political history, study the topic.

Good examples. Good thing they're gone, huh.

And good thing most of have grown beyond the race issue...:eusa_whistle:

It's like this Facebook IPO.

It's a setup.

The dork who owns Facebook (Obama friend and supporter no less) goes public and his former friend is living in Singapore trying to escape paying his taxes.

Chucky Schumer makes a big show of threatening him but it's all horsecrap. It's just part of the Demagogue Party's dog and pony show against the evil rich.

They played up the IPO all over the news but is fizzled because nobody bought their false assertions.

News being made to reinforce Obama's agenda. Yet when you think about it, it's too damned crazy to believe.

It's got George Soros, Bill Ayers, David Axelrod, and Barrack Obama written all over it.

It's a setup.

The dork who owns Facebook (Obama friend and supporter no less) goes public and his former friend is living in Singapore trying to escape paying his taxes.

Chucky Schumer makes a big show of threatening him but it's all horsecrap. It's just part of the Demagogue Party's dog and pony show against the evil rich.

They played up the IPO all over the news but is fizzled because nobody bought their false assertions.

News being made to reinforce Obama's agenda. Yet when you think about it, it's too damned crazy to believe.

It's got George Soros, Bill Ayers, David Axelrod, and Barrack Obama written all over it.

And how's that FB stock doing? It's falling...buying it is for suckers...

It's a setup.

I stay away. Caught a virus from an email supposedly from there.

It's a setup.

I stay away. Caught a virus from an email supposedly from there.

Not to mention SPAM nuisance...

Forum List

Back