Nipping On The Cooking Sherry

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Hillary Clinton’s tippling was so well-known the president joked about it:

Obama Jokes Hillary Clinton 'Won't Stop Drunk-Texting Me From Cartagena' (VIDEO)
Posted: 04/28/2012 11:33 pm EDT

Obama Jokes Hillary Clinton Won t Stop Drunk-Texting Me From Cartagena VIDEO

It is impossible to know when Hillary first discovered adult beverages, but my guess is that then-First Lady Clinton was nipping on the cooking sherry before she ever got to Washington.

Then-Senator Hillary Clinton was known for going shot-for-shot with the best of them before she descended into the final phase of Wet Brain:

193552_5_.jpg

A “boozed-up” Hillary Clinton suffered a secret collapse during a recent vacation – and now worried advisers want her to do a secret stint in rehab before her White House run!

Sources close to the former First Lady and ex-Secretary of State revealed the hush-hush “Rehab Before White House” plan to The National ENQUIRER in advance of Hillary’s formal announcement to be a 2016 presidential candidate, touted for early next year.

A high-level insider told The ENQUIRER: “Hillary’s social drinking has gone out of control!​

I never knew a drunk whoever admitted to being a drunk before they hit bottom. It will not be a pretty sight should a drunk in denial go cold turkey for the good-of-the-party:

“Her advisers fear if she doesn’t quit drinking cold turkey, she’ll start making mistakes on the campaign trail that could be disastrous. If she seriously misspeaks or says something that sounds ridiculous, it will haunt her as a candidate.”​

EXCLUSIVE! BOOZY HILLARY CLINTON SECRET REHAB SHOCKER
Published on: December 1, 2014
by LEON WAGENER, National ENQUIRER

EXCLUSIVE BOOZY HILLARY CLINTON SECRET REHAB SHOCKER - The National Enquirer

Alcoholism is an illness

Hillary Clinton is not the only boozer who never drew a sober breath in Washington. The late Ted Kennedy in his final years was certainly in the final hell reserved for Wet Brains. There were times when he could barely mumble a coherent sentence, yet the media and the federal government treated him like a God on Earth. That is not going to happen with Hillary Clinton.

The Democrat party has long been the party of black Americans although I never understood why. I would say that today’s Democrat party is the party of women personified by Hillary Clinton. Black Americans are locked into the Democrat party, while the so-called war on women is nothing more than radical feminists declaring war on ordinary women.

Hillary Clinton speaks for feminazis but never for the majority of American women. Simply look at what the ACA is doing to working women, and to American homemakers, to see what the Democrat party is doing to them. The damage done to women has been on-going for a century. The destruction is far worse than the things that were done to black Americans, yet Democrats still swear that everybody —— except them —— declared war on American women.

You have only to look at the type of Democrat women high-up in the federal government to see that not a one of them has a claim on American women. Hillary Clinton, and all like her, hold decent American women in contempt. None of the values that gave American women more freedoms and individuality than women had ever seen before. It is Hillary’s radical feminists who are trying to force every women to radicalize.

Finally, I pray that American women are finally realizing that radical feminists are in it for themselves. I tried to explain Democrat ladies in this thread:

My God, Right Wing rags aren't enough ... the Right has stooped to the National Enquirer.

To Political Junky: At least reserve judgement until the National Enquirer story is discredited! So far no one disputes the facts.

My God, Right Wing rags aren't enough ... the Right has stooped to the National Enquirer.

To Political Junky: At least reserve judgement until the National Enquirer story is discredited! So far no one disputes the facts.

Flanders is a cross dresser and runs a dog fighting ring. I've yet to see anyone dispute the facts. Must be true.

Perhaps Boehner the drunk should go into rehab with Hillary. My emphasis in the excerpt:

Senator Jeff Sessions (R., Ala.) suggested that House Republicans are on the verge of breaking their campaign promise to fight President Obama’s administrative amnesty, judging by the legislative text currently being circulated.

Sessions said that the proposed language “fails to meet [the] test” established by Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus, who promised earlier this year that the GOP would do everything possible to thwart Obama’s executive orders.

“The executive amnesty language is substantially weaker than the language the House adopted this summer, and does not reject the central tenets of the President’s plan: work permits, Social Security and Medicare to 5 million illegal immigrants — reducing wages, jobs and benefits for Americans,” Sessions said in the statement expressing his dissatisfaction with the results of a House Republican conference meeting today.​

Sessions: House GOP Is On the Verge Of Breaking 2014 Campaign Promises
By Joel Gehrke
December 2, 2014 4:38 PM

Sessions House GOP Is On the Verge Of Breaking 2014 Campaign Promises National Review Online

Perhaps Boehner the drunk should go into rehab with Hillary. My emphasis in the excerpt:

Senator Jeff Sessions (R., Ala.) suggested that House Republicans are on the verge of breaking their campaign promise to fight President Obama’s administrative amnesty, judging by the legislative text currently being circulated.

Sessions said that the proposed language “fails to meet [the] test” established by Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus, who promised earlier this year that the GOP would do everything possible to thwart Obama’s executive orders.

“The executive amnesty language is substantially weaker than the language the House adopted this summer, and does not reject the central tenets of the President’s plan: work permits, Social Security and Medicare to 5 million illegal immigrants — reducing wages, jobs and benefits for Americans,” Sessions said in the statement expressing his dissatisfaction with the results of a House Republican conference meeting today.​

Sessions: House GOP Is On the Verge Of Breaking 2014 Campaign Promises
By Joel Gehrke
December 2, 2014 4:38 PM

Sessions House GOP Is On the Verge Of Breaking 2014 Campaign Promises National Review Online

And......the OP derails his own thread.

Forum List

Back