Ninja/Samurai: Diocese of Manhattan(*)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Does (and should) TrumpUSA capitalism-consciousness inspire various kinds of dualism analysis/dissection?

What do you think?

====

"A powerful American politician living in Manhattan decided to take up the philosophy and imagination of a ninja. Another powerful American politician in Manhattan decided to take up the philosophy and imagination of a samurai. These two American politicians in Manhattan wanted to debate with each other to see whose perspective on TrumpUSA capitalism was 'better-fitted' to make himself a 'commerce diocese' (or consumerism 'oracle') in the modern city."

ninja4.jpg

NINJA: You wish to become a capitalism diplomat...
SAMURAI: So do you; you also seek to court my sister.
NINJA: Yes, I wish to marry your sister!
SAMURAI: We're both competing to see who is the better 'priest.'
NINJA: We're both Christians, but we've adopted contrasting views.
SAMURAI: Yes, you're a ninja; I'm a samurai!
NINJA: I seek to make peace with you in this debate...
SAMURAI: You should do so; you wish to marry my sister, after all.
NINJA: Yes, so let's evaluate whose view on TrumpUSA is healthier!
SAMURAI: As a samurai, I believe TrumpUSA is a negotiation-tunnel.
NINJA: As a ninja, I find TrumpUSA to be a commerce-engine.
SAMURAI: We're both correct in a way; Manhattan pleases us equally!
NINJA: Manhattan is a symbolic modern city in America; we're agreeing.
SAMURAI: I can see why you like my sister, despite your ninja-consciousness.
NINJA: I find it amenable to wed myself to your family, despite your samurai-eyes!
SAMURAI: So as a samurai, I find that negotiation-systems in capitalism are hygienic.
NINJA: As a ninja, I had to insist that commerce-dissection is vital to consumerism.
SAMURAI: Perhaps we can work something out to both be TrumpUSA 'bishops.'
NINJA: Why don't I prophesy and praise fast-food (since convenience is a trophy).
SAMURAI: Alright; I will praise cars and Wall Street (since capitalism is a monument).
NINJA: I suppose it doesn't matter who is more correct --- trophy versus monument.
SAMURAI: I like American monuments such as Mount Rushmore.
NINJA: I like American trophies such as E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial(!).
SAMURAI: We agree that TrumpUSA is a thing of great potential...
NINJA: Perhaps someday ninja and samurai will agree about capitalism!
SAMURAI: On that day, Manhattan will truly become a 'work of art.'

ninja3.jpg

"So after the Ninja and the Samurai concluded their debate/discussion about the ergonomics of capitalism-consciousness and how it informs American analysis of systems-choreography, the two American politicians living in Manhattan agreed to look forward to the great day when capitalism would become a 'vehicle' for social insight into the nature of political machinations. What was certain (for now) was that Ninja and Samurai could live side-by-side (in peace) in TrumpUSA and continue to analyse/dissect the qualities of organized consumerism. Perhaps TrumpUSA would be considered a positive 'tower' of commercial dealings."

====

:4_13_65:

Forum List

Back