Nikki Haley reveals Tillerson, Kelly privately discussed resisting Trump: ‘It was offensive’

There are swamp critters in both parties and they lie to keep power. Once ferreted out and exposed they are kicked to the curb.. Democrats hide and promote their treasonous people. Republicans kick them to the curb! This is why the democrats are so corrupt!
You got only the first part right. How many of Obama's people went to jail? How many of Trump's people went to jail (so far)?

There are swamp critters in both parties and they lie to keep power. Once ferreted out and exposed they are kicked to the curb.. Democrats hide and promote their treasonous people. Republicans kick them to the curb! This is why the democrats are so corrupt!
You got only the first part right. How many of Obama's people went to jail? How many of Trump's people went to jail (so far)?
we're going to be watching.

The White House has been filled with Deep State traitors for over 3 years....and Trump is still weeding these people out of his administration.

Nikki Haley: Kelly, Tillerson Tried to Run the Country Behind Trump’s Back

Tillerson-and-Haley-Getty-640x480.jpg

Nikki Haley: Kelly, Tillerson Tried to Run the Country Behind Trump's Back | Breitbart

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley claims that former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly had tried to circumvent President Donald Trump and make their own policy decisions.
Haley’s claims, made in a new book and reported by the Washington Post, come as former White House aides have told the House impeachment inquiry that they were alarmed that Trump was making his own policy on Ukraine.

In Haley’s book, With All Due Respect, the Post says:

Former secretary of state Rex Tillerson and former White House chief of staff John F. Kelly sought to recruit her to work around and subvert Trump, but she refused …

“Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country,” Haley wrote.

Kelly and Tillerson’s arguments mirror those made by some of the witnesses Democrats called to testify in private before the House Intelligence Committee.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, for example, admitted that he did not know if anything Trump said to the president of Ukraine on their now-infamous phone call was illegal, but that he was concerned that Trump’s views went outside the “interagency” consensus and reflected an “unproductive narrative.”

Haley, who told CBS Sunday Morning that she did not believe the president had done anything wrong in the phone call, has been critical of Trump in the past — most recently, for example, criticizing his withdrawal in Syria.

She repeated her claim that Kelly and Tillerson tried to run their own policy in the belief that they were saving the country.​
Trump is NOT weeding these people out of his administration, he is putting them into his administration. He promised to get the best people for his administration and, unfortunately for him, he may have. :auiqs.jpg:
I don't think any president has had to deal with so many traitors in the last 160 years.
Abraham Lincoln had traitors.....and he dealt with them as best he could.
The treason that Trump is dealing with is much more fully entrenched.
Whoops!

A tRumpling said "traitors"!!

Everybody drink!

The White House has been filled with Deep State traitors for over 3 years....and Trump is still weeding these people out of his administration.

Nikki Haley: Kelly, Tillerson Tried to Run the Country Behind Trump's Back | Breitbart

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley claims that former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly had tried to circumvent President Donald Trump and make their own policy decisions.
Haley’s claims, made in a new book and reported by the Washington Post, come as former White House aides have told the House impeachment inquiry that they were alarmed that Trump was making his own policy on Ukraine.

Former secretary of state Rex Tillerson and former White House chief of staff John F. Kelly sought to recruit her to work around and subvert Trump, but she refused …

“Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country,” Haley wrote.

Kelly and Tillerson’s arguments mirror those made by some of the witnesses Democrats called to testify in private before the House Intelligence Committee.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, for example, admitted that he did not know if anything Trump said to the president of Ukraine on their now-infamous phone call was illegal, but that he was concerned that Trump’s views went outside the “interagency” consensus and reflected an “unproductive narrative.”

Haley, who told CBS Sunday Morning that she did not believe the president had done anything wrong in the phone call, has been critical of Trump in the past — most recently, for example, criticizing his withdrawal in Syria.

She repeated her claim that Kelly and Tillerson tried to run their own policy in the belief that they were saving the country.​
Trump is NOT weeding these people out of his administration, he is putting them into his administration. He promised to get the best people for his administration and, unfortunately for him, he may have. :auiqs.jpg:
I don't think any president has had to deal with so many traitors in the last 160 years.

Well its to bad Gen Kelly daddy was not rich to buy his son's doctor, hey??

Nicki Haley is smooching up to tramp, in other words sucking up to the royal highness.
I figure she is angling for the VP slot if Trump has to throw Pence under the bus for the quid pro quo.
that was biden. you're confused, and biden ain't winning nothing.
Not at all confused. The Bidens did nothing wrong. Move along.
sure they did. I said so. I'm a whistleblower, I saw his video and I say he did. can't tell me anything.

Well its to bad Gen Kelly daddy was not rich to buy his son's doctor, hey??
:dunno:

There is a reason Trump has so many 'traitors' and I guess that makes Trump the worst president in the last 160 years. Abe purposely put his opponents in his cabinet, he knew what he was doing, Trump has no clue.

Rex Tillerson and John Kelly should be arrested for treason and sedition.

November 11, 2019
Nikki Haley blows the lid off cabinet-level insubordination (aka, #resistance) against Trump
By Thomas Lifson
Donald Trump’s election has triggered a level of treachery that threatens the basis of our constitutional republic. The words "constitutional crisis" are bandied about too often, but this incident fits the bill all too well. Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley is promoting her book that debuts tomorrow, and gave an interview yesterday to CBS in which she revealed the shocking news that two senior appointees to the Trump White House were conspiring against him, and attempted to enlist her in their cabal to seize his constitutional powers for themselves.

Fox News summarizes:

217153_5_.png

Grabien screen grab

Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley blasted former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, recalling a private conversation where they defended resisting President Trump, telling her they did so out of necessity.

Haley told "CBS Evening News" anchor Norah O’Donnell that she did not appreciate having the former officials confide in her, as she described in her new book, “With All Due Respect.”

"nstead of saying that to me, they should've been saying that to the president, not asking me to join them on their sidebar plan," Haley said.

Haley said that the two men “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren't being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country” and how “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president's decisions was because, if he didn't, people would die…."

“Saving the country” is the excuse offered by virtually all coup plotters when they override the established powers and install their own people in power. It is the logic of a banana republic. Haley responded entirely appropriately:

“It should've been, 'Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don't like what he's doing,'” Haley told O’Donnell. “But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive."
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...bordination_aka_resistance_against_trump.html

So Trump, the leader of our nation, can't tell a good American from a treasonous one? Didn't he learn anything on the Apprentice?
Sure he did. YOU'RE FIRED!!!
Judging by the turn over in the administration, that is the only thing he learned (actually the rumor is he has others do the firing). If only he had learned to hire the right people...
you said he didn't learn anything. sure he did. YOU'RE FIRED. That's what good leaders do to slackers and traitors.

So Trump, the leader of our nation, can't tell a good American from a treasonous one? Didn't he learn anything on the Apprentice?
STFU you fucking asshat!!

Every new president has to deal with the realities of being president.
Trump was under the assumption when he took office that people in Washington were out for the best interests of the American people in general. I'm sure he had a rude awakening when he found out that the Democrats and some Republicans were just a bunch of traitors out to make themselves rich while turning their backs on the American people. Every other president before him just went along with the status quo. Trump refuses to do so.....and that's why they're trying to get rid of him.
So Trump was naive and unprepared to be President? On that we can agree.

STFU you fucking asshat!!

Every new president has to deal with the realities of being president.
Trump was under the assumption when he took office that people in Washington were out for the best interests of the American people in general. I'm sure he had a rude awakening when he found out that the Democrats and some Republicans were just a bunch of traitors out to make themselves rich while turning their backs on the American people. Every other president before him just went along with the status quo. Trump refuses to do so.....and that's why they're trying to get rid of him.
So Trump was naive and unprepared to be President? On that we can agree.
well he wasn't a president before he took the job, so he used his resume of Business Leader and won. when you can put up someone smarter and electable, do so. why are you afraid to do so?

Judging by the turn over in the administration, that is the only thing he learned (actually the rumor is he has others do the firing). If only he had learned to hire the right people...
you said he didn't learn anything. sure he did. YOU'RE FIRED. That's what good leaders do to slackers and traitors.
Good leaders hire good people, they don't hire slackers and traitors.

Good leaders hire good people, they don't hire slackers and traitors.
and good leaders also remove bad people. It's how they stay successful.

When every petty bureaucrat thinks they can overrule the President, that's a rebellion and it needs to be put down.

There's already like 4 threads on this, and my response doesn't change:

They were trying to protect tRump from himself. Left to his own incompetence they were afraid he would end up impeached or something.

Oops. Guess shit-canning them was a bad idea, huh.
This is the greatest administration in the history of the world

Bureaucrats are Un-Elected and these People need to have their power checked and they need punished.

The Constitution gives The President the Authority to set Foreign Policy. What these people then did was commit a crime.

If Kelly, and Tillerson did this, they should be Put on Trial for Treason, along with every other Deep State-Globalist-Leftist Operative, like Eric Ciarmella who has leaked Confidential Conversations between The United States, Mexico, Thailand and Australia in an attempt to undercut The President's Foreign Policy Initiatives. Eric Ciaramella, Tillerson, Kelly are worse than Russian Moles. They are Traitors.

These people are "Concerned about The President Subverting US Foreign Policy?"

THEY SHOULD ALL BE FIRED! The President has the Constitutional Authority to Set US Policy and pursue HIS Policy Initiatives. It is their job to advise, and then CONSENT to The PRESIDENT's Policy Initiatives.

What Other Classified Information Did Eric Ciaramella Leak?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back