Nikki Haley: Biden will likely die within five years

Yeah....MAGAts go on social media talking about the President dying.....that'll go over well.
Because you loons didn’t go all over here and other social media wishing death on Trump. Oh wait, you did. The hypocrisy of the usual suspects here.

That's a pretty safe prediction. But the same can be said about your cult leader trump. Hopefully, trump will die in prison.

FuHaNhzWwAMe9_8.jpeg

Haley should be above rooting for a Presidents death
She’s not rooting for it. She’s warning of the likelihood - and that a vote for Biden may well be a vote for the incompetent, unintelligent Affirmative Action VP as president.

I saw this video. . . :eusa_think:

Maybe the real Biden died during the campaign when they kept him in the basement, and now, what we have is an AI robot? :dunno:

It sure would explain a lot of things. . .

In which case, it will be around for as long as they need it.

:auiqs.jpg:

iu

What I've been saying for 2 1/2 years.
I saw this video. . . :eusa_think:

Maybe the real Biden died during the campaign when they kept him in the basement, and now, what we have is an AI robot? :dunno:

It sure would explain a lot of things. . .

In which case, it will be around for as long as they need it.

:auiqs.jpg:

iu

I've been saying that for 2 1/2 years. Joe is only one of dozens of DC politicians wearing a mask by a body double.

Why isn’t she warning of Trumps impending death then?

Biden is in better shape than Fat Donnie
Because Trump has hasn‘t announced an incompetent, idiotic VP.

And no….Biden is in much worse shape. You’re telling me that have Alzheimer’s (or whatever form of dementia) is preferable to being overweight??

I wonder who will be stupid enough to volunteer for the job.

And no….Biden is in much worse shape. You’re telling me that have Alzheimer’s (or whatever form of dementia) is preferable to being overweight??
If Biden snorted as much Adderall as Trump, he'd sound better like when Trump does.

He would have to deal with that annoying sniffing, though.

Trump is the likely alternative America will have to choose from, so comparing the two geezers is appropriate.
But only one is so demented that he can’t find his way off a stage, or speak coherently enough to announce his own candidacy.

But only one is so demented that he can’t find his way off a stage, or speak coherently enough to announce his own candidacy.
I guess you didn't see Trump's low energy announcement of his candidacy. :lol:

He must have been off his Adderall.

I wonder who will be stupid enough to volunteer for the job.
It would be a smart move. After Trump serves out his 2nd term, the VP (unless an idiot picked due to identity politics) is in a good position to win the preside xy.
If Biden snorted as much Adderall as Trump, he'd sound better like when Trump does.

He would have to deal with that annoying sniffing, though.
Biden can barely complete a sentence. I’ll take an annoying sniffle over dementia.

Biden is more intelligent than Trump and is more capable of dealing with other people.

Unlike Trump, Biden is not obese, he exercises daily and is an avid bike rider

It would be a smart move. After Trump serves out his 2nd term, the VP (unless an idiot picked due to identity politics) is in a good position to win the preside xy.
How'd that work out for Pence?

Biden can barely complete a sentence. I’ll take an annoying sniffle over dementia.
Biden gets shit done. Trump was a disaster.

And whoever Trump's VP is might end up hanged.

Forum List

Back