Nikki Haley: Biden will likely die within five years

But itโ€™s true. The life expectancy of an 82-year-old male is 7 more years - and that of course is the average, Many 82-year-olds are intelligent with plenty of energy - heck, my dad (may he RIP) played golf until he was 90 - and thus bring the average up.

But when you add in Bidenโ€™s dementia and frailty, he is likely to be below the average. Iโ€™d say the odds of a man in his condition living another 7 years is 50/50.
I'm not disagreeing about the veracity of the statement, but it's still a rude thing to say.

If I met you for the first time and noticed that you were probably 50 pounds overweight and blurted out "oh Lisa, I had no idea you were so FAT!" that would be extremely rude of me to say, even though it was true.

I think it'll be earlier than 5 years.

That's a pretty stupid thing for her to say.
Remember when she got mad for being called old by that CNN fag? Apparently she forgot.

And what's the deal with her CONSTANTLY proclaiming she has a pussy and is an Indian immigrant???

Identity Politics are for THE LEFT.

She needs to move the fuck along

You folks are so dumb. You would make it on the rez, much less England.

maths

mฤƒths

noun​

1. Mathematics.
  2. Short for mathematics.
  3. a science (or group of related sciences) dealing with the logic of quantity and shape and arrangement

it's not about age or competency, it's about transparency. the voters deserve to know the politicians who represent them are mentally competent

Forum List

Back