Nike suffers 790 million loss,CEO confirms layoffs.

Coronavirus causes retailers and customers to cancel orders. Yep. Sounds like Trump’s handiwork.
“Nike CEO John Donahoe said that “layoffs were not related to the pandemic.”

You didn’t read did you?
The announcement came shortly after Nike reported a net loss of $790 million in the fourth quarter, partly the result of the COVID-19 pandemic's impact on stores across North America.

So COVID is President Trump’s fault?
That’s twice you have proven you can’t read. First I pasted above. And second I didn’t say Covid was Trumps fault.

nike-colin-cancer-e1536664618191.jpg

Nike over decades. Good work. I wouldn’t hire you based on your track record. I’d invest in Nike based on theirs though.
View attachment 356045

Seems to me my "work" is spot ass on at the moment.

But, you feel free to support this Racist America Hating Company.

After all this Great Nation that you so despise gives you the Freedom to do just that.

Think how many young Black Lives will be saved if Nike goes out of business.

I mean .... Black Lives Matter .... Right?

Coronavirus causes retailers and customers to cancel orders. Yep. Sounds like Trump’s handiwork.

You didn’t read did you?

Of course he didn't. Gator is your typical low information progressive.

Facts don't interfere with his anti Trump rants.

Last edited:

You have proof? Go ahead and cite the proof. So far Nike has said it wasn’t. So let us know when you want to be truthful instead of lying.

You didn’t read did you?
The announcement came shortly after Nike reported a net loss of $790 million in the fourth quarter, partly the result of the COVID-19 pandemic's impact on stores across North America.
Partially. But mostly due to a pre planned company wide re-structure. Stop cherry picking.

Forum List

Back