Night night NT & Creek

J

janeeng

I see you 2 are still on the board and Jim left, so goodnight to you both. I think the board is doing great!!!!! I am good and tired tonight and have a burial tomorrow! :(

I will see you both tomorrow!!!!!! have a good night guys!!!

Creek - keep them coming! ;)

NT - keep up the great posts!

Night guys!!!!!!!

Night night too...for yesterday..:)

I'm cleaning my room...geting ready,and boxing stuff up..2 bags of garbage thus far,and a broken chair..I'm pretty clean in all aspects of my life,but my room is full of shit!!...LOL!!!...Ok..gota go grab the 409...:(

I'll go hit a couple yahoo groups right now!!..I'll keep em comming!!...Hope today went alright...

Creek....

Today went well Creek, thanks so much for asking. My Brother John built a beautiful box and Jasper was put to rest. I feel good about where he is now, with all the other animals back there, he's in a great place.

I dunno, maybe. When you mentioned that your uncle died the other day, nobody uploaded the song "Uncle Fucker" from South Park.

Dan, you'll be hard pressed to find a bigger animal lover than I, and I think even Janeen would testify to that.

It was meant in good fun. I see your point, but Janeen has an exceptional sense of humor. It's just humor, and I'm sure she sees it as such.

Last, but not least, technically "Jasper" was my cat! My cat gave birth to the little rascal. I kept the one offspring, Tigger. Janeen ultimately took in Jasper.

You 2 knuckheads!!!! your lucky I have a scense of humor! and good thing that Chuck knows that or he would pay even more. Dan, they know I can take it, but I thank you for considering my feelings. Now no chinese, I only eat the cats I don't know! ;)

And yes, Jim's damn cat offspringed Jasper and you see the wench that gave birth to Jasper and Tiger gave them both health problems, now she is the one I would eat right now! j/k!!!!

My buddy is now with is Brother Tiger, well, could be his Father, then again Uncle, who knows!!!!! but I know he is resting now and that meant more to me.

And I think you and your brother are full of crap! Tigger came from Jim's cat Shelby (the no good ho who slept with Jake) - then shortly thereafter (when Jake got fixed) - she had a little rendezvous with her own son Bogie - and then came Jasper. And just to remind all of you - They were ALL mine - Jim - you owned the female pig - I allowed you to take Tigger when you married, and I don't know how Janeen got her hands on Jasper. Grandpa Jake is still hanging in there! But I am going to bed.

I stand by my guns...

Did you have a written lease there? No?

Then it was half my place too, and therefore all the contents were half mine! :D

Think you went this route once before - would you like to see a copy of that lease (the one with my name ONLY on it)???? Shut up while you're ahead smart ass.

hahahahha, Jim, I think we ran most of that place than she did! :)

hahahaha, to Jim, not me!!!! Mommy Dearest! just like Joan Crawford!!!! hahahahahahahahaahahahha

Wow, there's a lot of incest in this family. And, the cats are pretty bad, too. ZING!

Dan, they know I can take it, but I thank you for considering my feelings.

No prob, just makin sure everyone plays nice.:)

Forum List

Back