Nigerian Jumped The Fence - Boko Haram, Islamists Anyone?

TheAmerican

May 4, 2014
I believe that we need to use precautionary measures when we open ourselves up to indiscriminate immigration. There are loads of African nations that are radicalized: North Sudan, Somalia, (in certain regions Ethiopia), Chad, Nigeria - over 50% muslim, Ghana (50% muslims), Cameroon, Niger, Mali, Eritrea. Those are hotbed regions. Yet, we seem to be in shock when someone from Minnesota - a highly concentrated pop. of Ethiopians and Somalians. Colorado, growing population of radicalized extremists.

Dominic Adesanya

White House intruder Dominic Adesanya scales fence caught by K-9 units after kicking dog - NY Daily News

He has been charged with two counts of assault on a police dog, four counts of resisting arrest and unlawful entry and one count of making threats.

dominic-adesanya.jpg

Islam says slave to Allah. Secondly, a lot of these migrants do not like America, period.

Gonzalez was the first one to play crazy.

The security breach comes as Omar Gonzalez, 42, a retired U.S. soldier who served in Iraq, scaled the fence on Sept. 19, entered the White House through an unlocked door and made it to the East Room before Secret Service agents tackled him. Officials said Gonzalez was armed with a serrated knife at the time.

The article says nothing about him being a Nigerian or Islamic or anything. What it does say is he has a history of mental health issues.

The article says nothing about him being a Nigerian or Islamic or anything. What it does say is he has a history of mental health issues.

His father stated this, Im guessing that youd probably say that your family member had a mental illness so that he or she gets to evade criminal charges as well? Gonzalez's ex wife said he was crazy too, imagine that.

Ive had quite a few years studying international business, he is Nigerian or Nigerian American, you can check out the last name.

Nice try on the mental illness spin, unfortunately ashamed parents dont count when it comes to psychiatric evaluations in my book. I am just going to go ahead and wait on an actual doctor - better yet a court to certify him as verifiably insane..you know - the unbiased people.

Last edited:

His father stated this, Im guessing that youd probably say that your family member had a mental illness so that he or she gets to evade criminal charges as well? Gonzalez's ex wife said he was crazy too, imagine that.

Ive done quite a few years in studying international business, he is Nigerian or Nigerian American, you can check out the last name.

Nice try on the mental illness spin, unfortunately ashamed parents dont count when it comes to psychiatric evaluations in my book. I am just going to go ahead and wait on actual doctor - better yet a court to certify him insane..you know - the unbiased people.

I'm guessing if a person has a mental illness, the family is usually first to know. They've apparently been trying to get help for him which, if the person is an adult, is extremely hard to do when they are unwilling. I think Gonzalez had a record of imbalance.

If he's "Nigerian-American" then he's American. Plain and simple.

These two incidents just go to show us that we are not prepared for a REAL terrorist attack on the W.H. What if it had been 100 of them?

Forum List

Back