Nice Going Obama: Asian Seafood Raised On Pig Feces Approved For U.S. Consumers

This is terrible news for the domestic seafood industry. Once again, our non-natural born president born without sole allegiance to America sells sells us out again aiding a communist country.

Asian Seafood Raised on Pig Feces Approved for U.S. Consumers - Bloomberg Business

You have a real hard-on for Obama, eh?

Is he responsible for every shrimp that is ever exported to the USA?

And why are you quoting an article from October, 2012?

Are you brain-dead?

This is terrible news for the domestic seafood industry. Once again, our non-natural born president born without sole allegiance to America sells sells us out again aiding a communist country.

Asian Seafood Raised on Pig Feces Approved for U.S. Consumers - Bloomberg Business

Are you brain-dead?
Oblama does all the port side inspections also...

Capitalism prevails, fuck regulations, ain't that what you people always say?

I assume pretty much all seafood is toxic waste--especially anything sourced out of China. I know plenty of people rely on it for sustenance. Plenty of people smoke too. It doesn't make it a wise choice. Even with wild caught fish, you're on your own as to what that fish has been living on. Still, we have to eat--and we eat a lot of fish. So, c'est la vie.
Time for a smoke break. :thup:

As long as its cheap, americans will buy it. People think nothing bad can happen until it happens. Then they wonder how it happened. S T U P I D. Don't put that garbage in your body.

I assume pretty much all seafood is toxic waste--especially anything sourced out of China. I know plenty of people rely on it for sustenance. Plenty of people smoke too. It doesn't make it a wise choice. Even with wild caught fish, you're on your own as to what that fish has been living on. Still, we have to eat--and we eat a lot of fish. So, c'est la vie.
Time for a smoke break. :thup:
I eat real seafood, much of it I catch myself, the difference between that imported garbage and fresh caught is vast. Fresh seafood has never made me sick in all these years and I have eaten far more of it than most Americans. One thing to consider: Most seafood is safe to eat provided it is cooked properly. The farm-raised shit tastes like shit but unless you foolishly make sushi out of it it is pretty safe.

Are you brain-dead?
In 2012, Bucky was still born in Kenya. Seems relevant to me.

Please tell me you realize that intensive hog farms which produce massive amounts of pig shit are spraying crops all over the US and Canada.

Basically you can't get away from pig shit aka "nutrients" today. The pollution is a nightmare.

You can truly worry about the shit going on in our own back yards. I've been a kick ass water conservation activist for years and industrial hog farming is the number one enemy.

Please tell me you realize that intensive hog farms which produce massive amounts of pig shit are spraying crops all over the US and Canada.

Basically you can't get away from pig shit aka "nutrients" today. The pollution is a nightmare.

You can truly worry about the shit going on in our own back yards. I've been a kick ass water conservation activist for years and industrial hog farming is the number one enemy.
Been to a couple of those operations, you are correct, farming hogs by any means totally fucks up the entire area. I went to a free-range farm once, not one green thing was left.

You're so fucking stupid. This has been going on for at least 15 years. Your article is from 2012, and mentions contaminated shrimp coming in in 2007 - when Bush was President.

Yes, he is.

Indeed.

Ever driven through Nebraska?

Forum List

Back