NHL 2011-2012 Season

You can go ahead and pretend that Thomas hasn't been a distraction :thup:

And you can pretend it has just because you don't like his politics ;)

A 2.40 92.1SV% is a "distraction".....:lol::lol:

I would give the argument merit if thomas' numbers were way off his averages over the last few years but they aren't. Tim Thomas Career Stats | Boston Bruins | Career Stats and Trends | NHL Hockey | FOX Sports on MSN

1.94 and .939SV% before the new year

2.83 and a .901SV% since the new year <-------------- that's tied for 37th and 40th in the league, respectively :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoDDnOUKDQI]TOM COCHRANE & RED RIDER - Big League[/ame]

The game is hockey.

The Bruins are just playing so poorly right now.

They have the ability to turn it around and make a run for the cup, but right now they're repeatedly making dipshit plays...dumb mistakes a team with the right mindset doesn't make, the B's in November being a good example.

They have the ability to turn it around and make a run for the cup, but right now they're repeatedly making dipshit plays...dumb mistakes a team with the right mindset doesn't make, the B's in November being a good example.

Yeah they aer back to the way they started the season, the momentum should hopefully swing back around as some injuries heal and the new guys get used to their linemates and Julien's system.

However they will lose tonight, i'm going to the game ;)

Yeah they aer back to the way they started the season, the momentum should hopefully swing back around as some injuries heal and the new guys get used to their linemates and Julien's system.

I have a bad feeling tonight too...5-0 against the Leafs so far, so they're due for a loss against them.

They also won their last game which definitely doesn't bode well based on their play since January.

Have fun anyway...who knows maybe the turnaround starts tonight.

I have a bad feeling tonight too...5-0 against the Leafs so far, so they're due for a loss against them.

They also won their last game which definitely doesn't bode well based on their play since January.

Have fun anyway...who knows maybe the turnaround starts tonight.

I was happily wrong :D

What is it, three wins in a row for the B's?

Seidenberg and Chara forming a shut-down duo akin to last years cup run, Peverley returning, even Rolston is contributing. When they're on they probably have the best set of lines in the league from one through four.

I'm as usual pretty stoked about the NHL playoffs, more so because of how the B's are getting it together again, at about the perfect time.

What is it, three wins in a row for the B's?

Seidenberg and Chara forming a shut-down duo akin to last years cup run, Peverley returning, even Rolston is contributing. When they're on they probably have the best set of lines in the league from one through four.

I'm as usual pretty stoked about the NHL playoffs, more so because of how the B's are getting it together again, at about the perfect time.

.....and they finally beat the Rangers, locked up the 2nd seed, and can now rest up for the remainder of the season.

:thup:

Forum List

Back