NH Marine Killed In Afghanistan

Sad for his family and friends. Also sad that he died in a "war" that has no real basis. We're supposed to believe that a bunch of backwoods, turban-wearing, cave-dwellers are a real threat to the USA? I've never believed it and would like to know the REAL reason we're even there (even though I already believe I do know the reason).

Anyway, may the young man rest in peace.

I think we are in Afghanistan because we couldn't just bomb them into the stone age, they were already there.

The reason for going was to remove the Taliban from power, thus the support for OBL, \which we did quickly and should have either kept our troop level down or pulled out. What we are doing now sounds a whole lot like Vietnam sounded. That is not to belittle the sacrifice our volunteer army made they will always have my undying respect and thanks.

that school/school board will be falling all over each other to rename the school after him or some other "high honor", if so, i hope his parents will NOT allow it.

that school/school board will be falling all over each other to rename the school after him or some other "high honor", if so, i hope his parents will NOT allow it.

I hope you are right but my guess is that this won't even make the agenda. The same group that wouldn't let him wear his uniform will merely think he should have gone to a liberal arts college for reeducation.

Forum List

Back