NFL Week 3 Prognostications

God I'm pissed at Bill Obrien!!!!!!
The dumbfuck goes away from what was an offense that was scoring 35 a game to some bullshit offense that he thinks needs to be run.
He's no different than that arrogant fuck Kubiak!!!
I've been wondering what's been going on with the Texans. Last year they were tearing it up until injuries cost them the season. Now that everyone is relatively healthy and available to play, they're playing like shit. What gives?

Bill Obrien is what gives...
Just watch. He'll go back to what worked last year once he's ruined our season.

Chiefs just steamrolled down the field against the niners on the first drive.

I've never had that gut feeling that this could be the year....till this year.
Love it

Love it

same here, as you well know they WOULD have not only been in the superbowl in 97,they would have WON it as well if not for Marty SHITTENHEIMER.

In case you dont remember,they had the BEST football team in the league that year that was when RICH GANNON was starting anyways.they went 13- and 3 and had hoome field advantage.

I am so convinced beyond a doubt he threw that playoff game against the broncos that year same as pete the cheat did against the cheatriots in the superbowl and bill callahan did for the raiders against the bucs in that superbowl as well.

Just look at the facts. In case you dont remember,Under Elvis Garbage before he got hurt,the average points per game they had was 15 per game,when he got hurt and Rich Gannon took over,the average points per game they had was 30 something.

But more than anything else its so obvious he took a payoff to throw that game because all these superbowl coachs who had won multiple superbowls wins Jimmy Johnson,Bill Parcells,Don Shula and even Lynn Dawson as well were ALL saying before hand in the pre game show deciding who should start Gannon or Grbac,-If I am marty shottenheimer and the coach of that team,I start Gannon,you got to go with the hot hand.

PLUS Neil Smith came out and said many bronco players came out and said they wanted no part of rich gannon.:D He told his players go easy on Grbeck,dont hit him hard and hurt him,we want no part of rich gannon.:lmao::laughing0301:

Stat of the day: Vikings - 3 turnovers. 3 first downs. Against. The. Bills. At. Home

Love it

same here, as you well know they WOULD have not only been in the superbowl in 97,they would have WON it as well if not for Marty SHITTENHEIMER.

In case you dont remember,they had the BEST football team in the league that year that was when RICH GANNON was starting anyways.they went 13- and 3 and had hoome field advantage.

I am so convinced beyond a doubt he threw that playoff game against the broncos that year same as pete the cheat did against the cheatriots in the superbowl and bill callahan did for the raiders against the bucs in that superbowl as well.

Just look at the facts. In case you dont remember,Under Elvis Garbage before he got hurt,the average points per game they had was 15 per game,when he got hurt and Rich Gannon took over,the average points per game they had was 30 something.

But more than anything else its so obvious he took a payoff to throw that game because all these superbowl coachs who had won multiple superbowls wins Jimmy Johnson,Bill Parcells,Don Shula and even Lynn Dawson as well were ALL saying before hand in the pre game show deciding who should start Gannon or Grbac,-If I am marty shottenheimer and the coach of that team,I start Gannon,you got to go with the hot hand.

PLUS Neil Smith came out and said many bronco players came out and said they wanted no part of rich gannon.:D He told his players go easy on Grbeck,dont hit him hard and hurt him,we want no part of rich gannon.:lmao::laughing0301:
I'm still sore about the whole Gannon debacle. ALL of the fans were screaming for him to play and we ultimately sold him. Back then we were nothing more than a farm for the rest of the league. We obtained and trained top caliber players then promptly sent them packing.

Love it

I'm still sore about the whole Gannon debacle. ALL of the fans were screaming for him to play and we ultimately sold him. Back then we were nothing more than a farm for the rest of the league. We obtained and trained top caliber players then promptly sent them packing.

If the GM had not done me a favor by trading away that great cornerback to my LOS ANGELES Rams,you might have a defense that could stop the other team.LOL. he was mr shutdown for that team last year.

The defense is the thing you have to worry about for the chiefs.they kinda remind me of the chiefs defense when they faced the colts in the playoffs where there was not a punt in that game cause the chiefs were anon stop scoring machine but as soon as they scored a touchdown they gave it right back to the cots immediately after that,see some similairtys in that defense and this defense? LOL

Chiefs remain undefeated and lead our division.

Our defense is still underwhelming and propped up by an offense that puts enough points on the board that the opposite team can't overcome...YET

Today's second half showed the first signs of weakness on our offense.

Our defense is still underwhelming and propped up by an offense that puts enough points on the board that the opposite team can't overcome...YET

Didn't the Chiefs do this sort of thing last year? Start the year on a roll, putting up tons of points, but then slowing down in the second half and having the flaws in the defense exposed?

I'm not saying that's going to happen this year, but the Chiefs are pretty one-dimensional so far. It will be hard to sustain that sort of offensive production throughout the season and into the playoffs, so the D needs to tighten up.

The Niners gave up way too much early. The defense has not impressed so far. The offense has done pretty well, but Garoppolo has been inconsistent. Still, there's some hopeful signs. Breida is playing great with McKinnon out.

Didn't the Chiefs do this sort of thing last year? Start the year on a roll, putting up tons of points, but then slowing down in the second half and having the flaws in the defense exposed?

I'm not saying that's going to happen this year, but the Chiefs are pretty one-dimensional so far. It will be hard to sustain that sort of offensive production throughout the season and into the playoffs, so the D needs to tighten up.

The Niners gave up way too much early. The defense has not impressed so far. The offense has done pretty well, but Garoppolo has been inconsistent. Still, there's some hopeful signs. Breida is playing great with McKinnon out.
We had Alex Smith last year. Great stats, terrible QB

Jets at Browns --- Going to bet against Brownies until they can show they can actually win a game.
Saints at Falcons --- Falcons at home.
Packers at Redskins --- Pukers defense playing pretty well. AD does pretty good against them though.
Colts at Eagles --- Eagles at home. Wentz to start, should be a good game to shake off rust.
Bills at Vikings --- Vikings should win handily.Could be a trap game with them looking ahead to their matchup against the Rams though.
Raiders at Dolphins --- Raiders are a hot mess.
Broncos at Ravens --- Going with the Broncos.
Bengals at Panthers --- Not sold on Bengals. Think Panthers hand them their first loss.
Giants at Texans --- Hard to figure out these teams. Thought they'd each be better than they have been showing. Texassans at home.
Titans at Jaguars --- Jags one of the 2-0 teams that are for real. Jags at home.
Niners at Chiefs --- Chiefs hot right now. Chefs at home.
Chargers at Rams --- Rams another 2-0 team for real. Rams at home.
Cowboys at Seahawks --- How the mighty have fallen.
Bears at Cardinals --- Bears defense quite good. Their offense stinks, but should beat the Cards.
Patriots at Lions --- Pats should rebound against the Kitties.
Steelers at Buccaneers --- Normally I'd go Steelers, but things aren't happy there now, and Fitzmagic still seems to be working. Succaneers at home.
God I hope Dallas doesn’t win. At 2-1 they’d be looking pretty good. I’d much rather see them at 1-2.

I don’t even care about my lions. They might not win a game this year

Love it

Cheifs look unstoppable, what the heck is going on the vikings lost to the bills, the Packers lost to washington and now 0~2 Detroit is beating the pats ?

Forum List

Back