NFL WEEK 16 PICKS

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
I'm 149-75 going into the last 2 weeks. Well, that's my score on Yahoo, I think I picked a couple of games differently here, but I'm not going to go back and count them all up. :lol:

Sat Dec 23 4:30 pm Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Ravens - Ravens want playoffs, Indy is looking toward next year
8:30 pm Minnesota Vikings Green Bay Packers - Pack are out, Vikings one of the best
Sun Dec 24 1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons New Orleans Saints - Close game, Saints are slightly better
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills New England Patriots - Pats looking to be top seed
1:00 pm Cleveland Browns Chicago Bears - Anyone but Cleveland
1:00 pm Denver Broncos Washington Redskins - Denver D gets the win
1:00 pm Detroit Lions Cincinnati Bengals - Lions get a win to keep playoff hope alive
1:00 pm Los Angeles Chargers New York Jets - Chargers will win out, but it's probably too late
1:00 pm Los Angeles Rams Tennessee Titans - Rams are playing great
1:00 pm Miami Dolphins Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs are playing for the division, Dolphins are not very good
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers Carolina Panthers - Bucs are now hoping for a good draft pick
4:05 pm Jacksonville Jaguars San Francisco 49ers - Great start so far for Jimmy G, but Jags D is too much
4:25 pm New York Giants Arizona Cardinals - Toss up game
4:25 pm Seattle Seahawks Dallas Cowboys - I think the Seahawks bounce back after getting walloped by the Rams
Mon Dec 25 4:30 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Houston Texans - Steelers should roll over the Texans, even without Brown
8:30 pm Oakland Raiders Philadelphia Eagles - Eagles D didn't do well against the Giants, but I think they settle down in this one

Last edited:
I'm 149-75 going into the last 2 weeks. Well, that's my score on Yahoo, I think I picked a couple of games differently here, but I'm not going to go back and count them all up. :lol:

Sat Dec 23 4:30 pm Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Ravens - Ravens want playoffs, Indy is looking toward next year
8:30 pm Minnesota Vikings Green Bay Packers - Pack are out, Vikings one of the best
Sun Dec 24 1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons New Orleans Saints - Close game, Saints are slightly better
1:00 pm Detroit Lions Cincinnati Bengals - Lions get a win to keep playoff hope alive
1:00 pm Los Angeles Chargers New York Jets - Chargers will win out, but it's probably too late
1:00 pm Miami Dolphins Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs are playing for the division, Dolphins are not very good
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers Carolina Panthers - Bucs are now hoping for a good draft pick
4:05 pm Jacksonville Jaguars San Francisco 49ers - Great start so far for Jimmy G, but Jags D is too much
4:25 pm Seattle Seahawks Dallas Cowboys - I think the Seahawks bounce back after getting walloped by the Rams
Mon Dec 25 4:30 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Houston Texans - Steelers should roll over the Texans, even without Brown
8:30 pm Oakland Raiders Philadelphia Eagles - Eagles D didn't do well against the Giants, but I think they settle down in this one
You just picking teams or going by the points? If by points that's sensational

Nah, these threads have always been just making picks of winners. I don't even know the point spreads on the games. :p

Nah, these threads have always been just making picks of winners. I don't even know the point spreads on the games. :p
OK Im in a pool that just picks the winners too I was 13 and 3 ...2 weeks in a row and LOST.....

OK Im in a pool that just picks the winners too I was 13 and 3 ...2 weeks in a row and LOST.....

How many people are you playing against?

20 on the best nights...

20 on the best nights...

I'm currently tied for first in the group I'm picking against on Yahoo, but there's only 10 of us regularly picking. I did easily win this last week at 15-1. :)

20 on the best nights...

I'm currently tied for first in the group I'm picking against on Yahoo, but there's only 10 of us regularly picking. I did easily win this last week at 15-1. :)
I'm with you one problem was that denver game Yes I know about their D

Seattle vs Boys at home also a problem but I hate dallas

I don't see the Seahawks dropping 2 in a row with the playoffs on the line, despite how utterly they were humiliated by the Rams, and despite Elliott being back for the Cowboys. I realize this isn't the same Seahawks team as the dominant one in recent years, but I expect them to pull out the win.

As a 49er fan, I'm usually opposed to the Cowboys and Giants. :p It's been a long time since those 3 teams were all at the top of the league, though, so I don't have the same dislike for the 'boys and Giants that I used to.

I don't see the Seahawks dropping 2 in a row with the playoffs on the line, despite how utterly they were humiliated by the Rams, and despite Elliott being back for the Cowboys. I realize this isn't the same Seahawks team as the dominant one in recent years, but I expect them to pull out the win.

As a 49er fan, I'm usually opposed to the Cowboys and Giants. :p It's been a long time since those 3 teams were all at the top of the league, though, so I don't have the same dislike for the 'boys and Giants that I used to.
don't forget that seahawks are away from home where they get a huge advantage

Not sure what my record is on the season. I'll have to go back and look in my ample spare time.
Lessee...
Ravens over Colts --- Ravens shouldn't have any trouble.
Vikes over Pukers --- They put Rogers on IR for the last 2 games now that they are out of it.
Saints over Falcons --- Falcons kind of struggling to win. Saints at home.
Pats over Bills --- Pats on cruise control.
Da Bearsus over Brownies --- Probably the last realistic chance for the Browns to win a game this season.
Broncos over Skins --- Two teams not going anywhere. Broncos D one of the best.
Lions over Bengals --- Bengals horrid offense and mediocre defense not a combo for winning.
Chargers over Jets --- Chargers still have a ray of playoff hope.
Rams over Titans --- Titans have to win for playoffs. Doubt they can beat the Rams though.
Chefs over Fish --- Chefs may win division, but doubt they go anywhere in playoffs.
Panthers over Succaneers --- Panthers looking very good all around.
Jags over Whiners --- Jags are doing great. They may surprise in the playoffs too.
Cards over Giants --- Cards at home.
Cowpies over Seachix --- Think the Cowpies get Elliot back this week. Should be enough to get past Seachix depleted defense. Cowpies at home.
Steelers over Texassans --- Steelers should romp.
Iggles over Raiduz --- Hoping for the Raiders to upset, but don't realistically see it happening.

IDK why the Cowboys are still being made a "big deal" about seeing as they haven't done $#!t in over 20 years! The few times they even made the playoffs was a waste with them going down in flame every way possible! As long as Jerry's playing the GM and pseudo-coach, like the Raiders when Davis got too involved, they'll flounder as always no matter how much they spend on players! :bang3: :blahblah: :dunno: :poke: :rolleyes:

don't forget that seahawks are away from home where they get a huge advantage

Coupled with Dallas being one of the few teams who lose their biggest games at home! Going back 2 decades I can relate the dismal efforts on Thxgvn, rivalry games against NY & Wash., and MNF all at home! They're pathetic! :talk2hand: :rolleyes: :dunno:

Forum List

Back