NFL to give teams incentives to hire minority head coaches

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Fuck that.

If I'm a team owner, I want to hire the best people available for the positions I need to fill. If the best person for a position is black, he gets the gig. If the best person is white, he gets it.

My job is to put together an organization that can win, not to make sure the NAACP is happy with who I decide to hire...

Interesting poiint.

The first team that will benefit from this will be New England. Bill Belichick will be having a DNA test to verify his American Indian or other minority background.

Cool...Whitey is the minority here in Mexifornia...I guess Anthony Lynn may be out?

Fuck that.

If I'm a team owner, I want to hire the best people available for the positions I need to fill. If the best person for a position is black, he gets the gig. If the best person is white, he gets it.

My job is to put together an organization that can win, not to make sure the NAACP is happy with who I decide to hire...
Not all team owners are sports fans

their investment grows whether the team wins or loses

Fuck that.

I don't know of a single team owner who wants their team to lose...

Interesting poiint.

The first team that will benefit from this will be New England. Bill Belichick will be having a DNA test to verify his American Indian or other minority background.

Why would any black man go to a FAKE JOB interview unless he retarded?

Fuck that.

Maybe

I doubt if many fat people prefer being fat either

but its undeniable that NFL teams make money whether they win or not

Fuck that.

How the hell do you explain the Cleveland Browns!!!! :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Fuck that.

Maybe

Sure.

But that's hardly a strong argument for hiring a black coach. If a team loses, it can still make money. If they win, they make more money...

Why they got to treat us blacks like animals like we not capable of doing the job

Fuck that.

Maybe

Sure.

But that's hardly a strong argument for hiring a black coach. If a team loses, it can still make money. If they win, they make more money...
It might be if you want to be included in the social hierarchy that you seek to be a part of

Fuck that.

Maybe

Sure.

It might be if you want to be included in the social hierarchy that you seek to be a part of

I would just want a winning football team. I wouldn't give a shit if my head coach was green...

Fuck that.

Maybe

Sure.

I would just want a winning football team. I wouldn't give a shit if my head coach was green...
All fans want a winning team

I want to know what black man is going to be stupid enough to interview for a GM job

Forum List

Back