NFL Sides With 49'rs QB: Even If His Name Is. . .However It is Spelled(?)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
DMW6c9YXcAIH87q.jpg:large

But boy, is CNN Taking Off!

The equal rights of German-Polish-Irish-Czech Americans, everywhere celebrated in our Land of America: Are clearly worth the knee! Probably Weinstein has some equal rights himself, and those people. . .and the all kinds of victims represented--throughout history! The brother, maybe not so much(?)! We do have a President, we all know(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Forbidden Island Seven, of the State of Hawaii: Even has the only solar-powered school in the USA!)

Ratings down around 17%....do the math

"Ratings", which are of no relevance to anybody not involved in buying or selling commercial time, are down for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NASCAR across the board.

Want to know why? Here's a giant hint. I'm a baseball fan and follow that the whole season. Yet I don't own a TV. I stream it off the internet. And so to a lot of other fans; they're bending over backward to make that ability available for a myriad of devices.

Hence I don't show up in anybody's "ratings". There's your "math".

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color."

-- Colin Kaepernick,
Aug. 26, 2016

At least Colin is honest. The NFL is only out to save it's own ass.

"Ratings", which are of no relevance to anybody not involved in buying or selling commercial time, are down for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NASCAR across the board.

Want to know why? Here's a giant hint. I'm a baseball fan and follow that the whole season. Yet I don't own a TV. I stream it off the internet. And so to a lot of other fans; they're bending over backward to make that ability available for a myriad of devices.

I think Nascar may be up, but that may because down here people think streaming is something immoral that Yankees do.

Anyway, they just need to take their protest out of the context of the natl anthem .... which should be Freebird anyway.

Gawd you're fucking stupid ..and a waste of bandwidth

Sadly you think everyone listens...and worse....believes your inane BS

I think Nascar may be up, but that may because down here people think streaming is something immoral that Yankees do.

Only at the Ritz Carlton Moscow..... :eek: :piss2:

>> While not maybe at a “make or break” point, NASCAR poured a lot of effort into trying to reverse their long-suffering ratings slide. There’s a brand new points system, races have been fundamentally changed, the series has a new sponsor, and drivers are getting into fights on pit road.

NASCAR has been trying almost everything. And thus far, nothing is working.

It’s still early days in the 2017 season but after the Daytona 500 the sport has seen its poor ratings continuing to slip slide away. While Daytona viewership increased 5% over last year to 11.9 million viewers, each race since has been down versus last year. And the last three races have been down significantly.

Here’s the race by race statistics thanks to numbers from our friend Paulsen at Sports Media Watch. The big picture is that NASCAR is staring at another season of serious declines. << -- here
http://awfulannouncing.com/racing/nascar-ratings-getting-even-worse-season.html
You can Google this for literally any sport. The poster's employing a double-fallacy of (a) cherrypicking one while ignoring the aggregate, and then (b) implying that a correlation equals some kind of causation.

Gawd you're fucking stupid ..and a waste of bandwidth

Sadly you think everyone listens...and worse....believes your inane BS

oooOOOooooh, devastating rejoinder. Literally nanoseconds of erudite research went into this carefully constructed rational point, I can tell. My head veritably swims.

Good for the NFL, I quit watching their games, I am watching baseball, NASCAR, the NBA and the NHL as well as college football.

Once the NFL quits playing politics on Sunday, I may start watching again, however I find I don't miss it as much as I thought I would.

>> While not maybe at a “make or break” point, NASCAR poured a lot of effort into trying to reverse their long-suffering ratings slide. There’s a brand new points system, races have been fundamentally changed, the series has a new sponsor, and drivers are getting into fights on pit road.

It’s still early days in the 2017 season but after the Daytona 500 the sport has seen its poor ratings continuing to slip slide away. While Daytona viewership increased 5% over last year to 11.9 million viewers, each race since has been down versus last year. And the last three races have been down significantly.

Here’s the race by race statistics thanks to numbers from our friend Paulsen at Sports Media Watch. The big picture is that NASCAR is staring at another season of serious declines. << -- here
You can Google this for literally any sport. The poster's employing a double-fallacy of (a) cherrypicking one while ignoring the aggregate, and then (b) implying that a correlation equals some kind of causation.
sumbitch.

But yeah, these punk kids with their streaming are killing the ratings. Of course, you'd think the sports monopolies would be happy with people accessing ANY broadcast anyway so long as the commercials were on.

Football wants to effect positive social change? They want to address inequality?

How about this equality. Everyone be as armed as a homeboy black drug dealer. That's equality.

Since when are ball players arbiters of social change? Take their money. Put them in their place.

sumbitch.

But yeah, these punk kids with their streaming are killing the ratings. Of course, you'd think the sports monopolies would be happy with people accessing ANY broadcast anyway so long as the commercials were on.

I think they are happy -- they still make ya sit through commercials streaming, although I either mute them or turn on AdBlock. It's only the mob-mentality jingo fetishists that try to use TV ratings (all by themselves) as some sort of validation for their bubble.

Good for the NFL, I quit watching their games, I am watching baseball, NASCAR, the NBA and the NHL as well as college football.

Once the NFL quits playing politics on Sunday, I may start watching again, however I find I don't miss it as much as I thought I would.

Actually the NFL far as I remember doesn't even broadcast the anthem bullshit. They just start with the kickoff.

Maybe there wasn't that much there to "miss".

Fatter o' mact until this fake "issue" came up I wasn't even aware they played the national anthem at football games at all. I counted that in fact as one of the ways it was less flawed than MLB, although I don't think baseball radio broadcasts include it either. And why would they, when they can sell you another commercial....

The RedZone don't politicize at all. No commercials all action.

That could be true since we only had the internet about three or four years.

so you agree the ratings are down?

Who are you kidding, you'll be back as soon as Fox News stops telling you to be mad about it.

Who are you kidding, you'll be back as soon as Fox News stops telling you to be mad about it.
tsk tsk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back