• Eli Manning, Giants.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
Not taking Sam Bradford—who's already likely had his last chance as a starting NFL QB after having gotten another season-ending injury before the season's even begun—into account, what starting QB has to make the biggest impact on his teammates, his fans and/ or the NFL and its fans at large in 2014?

Whose ass is most on the line this season?

Russell Wilson obviously isn't "on the hot seat" but I still think he believes that he has the most to prove.

He has set the bar incedibly high. His stated goals are impossible.

He believes he should have a 75% completion rate this season and repeat a Super Bowl winner. If that isn't "the most to prove"... I don't know what is.

Russell Wilson obviously isn't "on the hot seat" but I still think he believes that he has the most to prove.

He believes he should have a 75% completion rate this season and repeat a Super Bowl winner. If that isn't "the most to prove"... I don't know what is.

Not anywhere close to being the NFL QB whose ass is most on the line.

Wilson may have a few things to prove to himself; but he doesn't have to prove anything to NFL fans anymore.

Romo and Ryan, though? Can they make it to the big game? Can they win the big game if they do make it there?

Can Andy Dalton prove he's worth the big cheddar they just gave him in Cincy? Can he win at least one playoff game at home?

Ben Roethlisberger: Can he coexist with OC Todd Haley? Will one of them get an assault charge, or worse? Can Ben lead a team that is clearly in rebuilding mode?

Nick Foles: Can he prove to us that he wasn't just lucky on a few passes last season — and lucky at understanding defensive schemes? Can he win a playoff game?

These are some of the questions we have as NFL fans. :thup:

Miami Dolphin's Ryan Tannehill in his third year he has to prove he is up to the task of being Miami's franchise QB.

Miami Dolphin's Ryan Tannehill in his third year he has to prove he is up to the task of being Miami's franchise QB.

I thought about putting him on the poll. But in the overall scheme of things, I just couldn't quite bring myself to see Tannehill in the same league of QBs with something to prove as say, Dalton, Romo and Ryan.

Yeah, I agree with you, though: Tannehill belongs on it.

But because he isn't: Who in the poll do you think has the most to prove?

I thought about putting him on the poll. But in the overall scheme of things, I just couldn't quite bring myself to see Tannehill in the same league of QBs with something to prove as say, Dalton, Romo and Ryan.

Yeah, I agree with you, though: Tannehill belongs on it.

But because he isn't: Who in the poll do you think has the most to prove?
I would have go with Tony Romo,

Romo...time for at least a conference championship ...champ or choke?

And Johnny football if he gets a shot...
thats not going to happen this year,not at least toward the end of the year,they dont want to rush him so you can scratch him from the list.

Andy Dalton
yeah there are SO MANY of them on that list that have alot they need to prove its hard to single out just any one of them but dalton is a good case.the tv announcers rightfully so said he was solely to balem for their playoff loss last year.he cant win one playoff game.I cant believe they signed him to a six year contract,sheesh,the announcers were right,he needs to go.their backup quarterback looks much better than him,they need to give him a shot.

Not anywhere close to being the NFL QB whose ass is most on the line.

Wilson may have a few things to prove to himself; but he doesn't have to prove anything to NFL fans anymore.

Romo and Ryan, though? Can they make it to the big game? Can they win the big game if they do make it there?

Can Andy Dalton prove he's worth the big cheddar they just gave him in Cincy? Can he win at least one playoff game at home?

Ben Roethlisberger: Can he coexist with OC Todd Haley? Will one of them get an assault charge, or worse? Can Ben lead a team that is clearly in rebuilding mode?

Nick Foles: Can he prove to us that he wasn't just lucky on a few passes last season — and lucky at understanding defensive schemes? Can he win a playoff game?

These are some of the questions we have as NFL fans. :thup:

thats no longer an IF,its a given romo will never make it to the big game.Ryan looks to be in the same boat. for a team thats in a rebuilding mode,that wasnt very smart of keeping todd haley as the offensive coordinater.

If he was with any other team he would have been fired for sure after this past season.He is as lousy and as conservative of a coordinater as brain shittenheimer is.He only has kept his job there because he has pull and special connections in the pittsburgh organization.Roethlisberger hates him.He made that perfectly known his first season there.Im afraid the only way the steelers will get rid of him it ooks like is if they have a losing season.Looks like two back to back sub 500 records at 8-8 isnt good enough to get him the ax so the best thing to happen for the steelers is to have a losing season.

I used to think their coach was really good but the fact he wont get rid of haley I dont think so much of him as a coach now.

Forum List

Back