NFL Player protected and served by Dallas' finest

Ok, now I heard him say it. I agree, the cop at that point should have done something different. But you have to admit, the guy was already being unruly towards the cop. He's just as guilty as the cop was.

Nope, his mother in law was in his car dying, that is how I would be acting if I were stop in the hospital parking lot as well. His behavior was on par with the gravity of the situation. Cops are taught to handle this type of behavior. This guy apparently slept through that class. I usually defend cops when merited, but when they fuck up, I'm also the first to say they fucked up. In this case, it cost a woman her life and caused a family an immense amount of pain.

....I don't get that from the video, or the story I heard on the news. My understanding is that the mother was in the hospital and he was simply driving there to be with his family. I did not get that he was driving her to the hospital.

The sports fuktard broke the law ... then argued with the cops ... what the hell? He should have been tossed in jail for the way he was acting, but the cop was nice and didn't .... no wonder cops in most areas no longer do their jobs.

I've seen more of the video and it doesn't get any better.

First, the guy did stop for the red light. He had his emegency flashers on, a block from the hospital on a deserted street. There was no traffic and he proceeded after stopping.

Then, after the video here ends, another cop shows up and makes a plea with the asshole cop to let the guy go.

Then, a nurse comes down and pleads with the cop and explains that the woman is "coding" and she has mere moments to live.

She died before he made it inside.

The cop got fired. Good riddance.

Forum List

Back