NFL loves $$$ more than morals

Indeed,thats why they let murderer Michale Vick come back and play football,whats sad and disgusting,the NFL so much has no morals that they have let him be an NFL broadcaster now. unfreaking believeable.

this one is not as serious but still its proof how the NFL is a corrupt cartel.They let Belicheat keep on coaching after spygate,you do that in college you get kicked out for that shit,not in the corrupt NFL though.so sir.

Goddel has his head up Robert Krafts ass letting Brady get away with lying and everything.the guy should have been suspended for a whole year at least. Belicheat has taught him well how to be a criminal.

He is easily the worst NFL commissioner in their history,hands down,no contest. You just know Pete Rozelle is rolling over in his grave now after what Goddel has let the sport become.

i didn't look at link but on the general thought of the 'Topic Header' just let me say , of course thats true . USA , everything is about money and most Americans are like Whores and Prostitutes that will do anything for Money . They even worship money over whats best for the USA , imo .

i didn't look at link but on the general thought of the 'Topic Header' just let me say , of course thats true . USA , everything is about money and most Americans are like Whores and Prostitutes that will do anything for Money . They even worship money over whats best for the USA , imo .
but the one player did kill someone DWI and was caught for same after that
they should set an example by not letting these players back in

...the thing is if some white guy said vanilla--the NFL players/NBA/etc would want to protest that and want the guy's head!!
...the NFL idiots want cops tried for MURDER when it is really self defense
so we want fairness and justice ...these guys should be kicked out
..so to be fair--these guys should get booted

agree , anything for money . I just know nothing about sports so i only respond to the Topic Headers statement Harmonica .

White guys don't get pulled over for doing 105 mph. Cops are racist.

When democrats gained the majority in both houses half way into Bush's 2nd term they decided on a congressional hearing designed to address ....foreign policy?....the economy?....social issues?....nope, democrats decided to go after drugs designed to enhance performance in Baseball. After about a year the democrat majority managed to kick a pitcher out of the hall of fame but not much else. The strange thing is that democrats never investigated steroid use in the NFL. Is it possible that democrats and the MSM are in the business of covering up steroid use and domestic abuse among NFL players?

When democrats gained the majority in both houses half way into Bush's 2nd term they decided on a congressional hearing designed to address ....foreign policy?....the economy?....social issues?....nope, democrats decided to go after drugs designed to enhance performance in Baseball. After about a year the democrat majority managed to kick a pitcher out of the hall of fame but not much else. The strange thing is that democrats never investigated steroid use in the NFL. Is it possible that democrats and the MSM are in the business of covering up steroid use and domestic abuse among NFL players?
I remember the ''hearings''/committees on that...it seemed ridiculous that the US government would be concerned with that

Forum List

Back