*NFL Hiring Crooks And Killers*

Anyone else an overwhelming similarity among almost ALL of those 27 players? 24 of the 27 are non white...and the 3 white ones...DUI,DUI,Public Intoxication....nothing horrible...typical every day shit.The non whites arrested we got

Child Abuse
Carrying Gun in Luggage
Criminal Mischief
Possession of Marijuana
Failure to Appear
Gambling Fraud
Resisting Arrest,Disorderly Conduct,DUI
DUI
DUI
3rd degree assault,risk of injury to a child,disorderly conduct
Solicitation
Assault
Public Intoxication
Marijuana Possession,Domestic Harassment.
Possession of Marijuana
DUI
Aggravated Assault
DUI,Theft
Battery
Possession of Marijuana,unlawful gun
Assault
Drag Racing
Attempted Murder
Murder

Some real upstanding citizens here....

Last edited:
Democrats held hearings about steroid use in baseball and they got pretty good press. How come nobody looks into the possibility that the rest of pro sports might rely on muscle pumping personality altering drugs?

Football has tested for steroids for years.

Democrats held hearings about steroid use in baseball and they got pretty good press. How come nobody looks into the possibility that the rest of pro sports might rely on muscle pumping personality altering drugs?

What ever gave you the idea that nobody has "looked into it"? There is drug testing in the NFL as well (of course).

Anyone else an overwhelming similarity among almost ALL of those 27 players? 24 of the 27 are non white...and the 3 white ones...DUI,DUI,Public Intoxication....nothing horrible...typical every day shit.The non whites arrested we got

Child Abuse
Carrying Gun in Luggage
Criminal Mischief
Possession of Marijuana
Failure to Appear
Gambling Fraud
DUI
DUI
Solicitation
Assault
Public Intoxication
Possession of Marijuana
DUI
Aggravated Assault
DUI,Theft
Battery
Assault
Drag Racing
Attempted Murder
Murder

*sigh* Are you some idiot trying to make THIS a racial thing too? Do you fucking jugheads ever take a fucking break from your obsession with race?

They're BIG and powerful men. This means that they're mostly thugs that love to hurt people....

This is reality.

Just because YOU are a diminutive little weakling does not mean your idiotic generalizations are in any way legitimate.

This is reality.

Child Abuse
Carrying Gun in Luggage
Criminal Mischief
Possession of Marijuana
Failure to Appear
Gambling Fraud
DUI
DUI
Solicitation
Assault
Public Intoxication
Possession of Marijuana
DUI
Aggravated Assault
DUI,Theft
Battery
Assault
Drag Racing
Attempted Murder
Murder

*sigh* Are you some idiot trying to make THIS a racial thing too? Do you fucking jugheads ever take a fucking break from your obsession with race?
Its this thing called REALITY...you should try it.

You all are just butthurt that the Redskins are getting ready to start their dynasty this year. Enjoy the rest of your summer motherfuckers

111812-REDSKINS_EAGLES-010-web.jpg

Maybe,and thats a big maybe. If RG can come back from his injuries.
And his style of play is dangerous. How many seasons do you think he can play at this rate?
Dudes gonna be in a wheelchair by the end of next season....permanently.
This ain't college ball.

You all are just butthurt that the Redskins are getting ready to start their dynasty this year. Enjoy the rest of your summer motherfuckers

111812-REDSKINS_EAGLES-010-web.jpg
What the fuck are you talking about. I was born, and raised in DC motherfucker!

Fuuuuuck yea son!!! Rak's back, Alf, D Hall, London Fletcher, Pierre's healthy, Fred Davis, and R... G... I...I...I... !!!!!!!!!!!

We can both celebrate in just a few short months!

A boy has to have a dream... :lol:

I'll give Robbythreegee 6 games before Snyders field of painted potholes takes it's toll again and Griffin starts spending more time in the drug shack than in the game.

I suspect that this season will force the Skins to lay down a safe turf.

As for the reg season the Redskins don't have much competition in thier division so They will probably do well until the QB goes down and Cousins has to fill in AGAIN.

It won't really matter this year come playoff time. The NFC will have to come through the NFC West to make it to the superbowl. Either Seattle or the 9ers will have home game thruout. Can'tLanta will be right in it till January also.

Between the horrible home field conditions and Washington having to dial it back to protect thier QB's knees don't get yer hopes up about doing much of anything except maybe winning division.

I would like to see y'all make it to Seattle for a playoff game. Be sure to dial in for a glimpse of the future week two when San Fran comes to the Clink for a follow up ass kicking from the last time we destoyed the 9ers 42-13 on national TV.

You guys sold the farm to get a first round pick. Now you will live or die with the fortunes of one guy that couldn't make it through one season.

RG3 is a very exciting football player but as they say about the lottery..."you can't win if you don't play".

I read a Sports Illustrated story in the 90's about how the NFL was worried about Crips and Blood gangs in the NFL.

Not worried enough to DO ANYTHING about it but they were worried.

Now I guess they have MS 13 for "diversity". Check out NFLatino yo!

Last edited:

Child Abuse
Carrying Gun in Luggage
Criminal Mischief
Possession of Marijuana
Failure to Appear
Gambling Fraud
DUI
DUI
Solicitation
Assault
Public Intoxication
Possession of Marijuana
DUI
Aggravated Assault
DUI,Theft
Battery
Assault
Drag Racing
Attempted Murder
Murder

Its this thing called REALITY...you should try it.

I guess that answers my question. You ARE just such a fucking douchebag obsessed with race. Do you enjoy being a coward and a weakling, Jughead?

You got the first five words of that post right anyway. It's a start.

Forum List

Back