NFL Game Pass...What Do You Think??

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I just got me a shiny new NFL Game Pass. This may be more info about the NFL than I REALLY need to know. It definitely covers more toys than I intend to buy.

It's like "NFL Rewind" delux. The feature I like the most is it allows the fan to watch every game from 2009 on including all of the playoffs and the SBs. It saves a real NFL fan from groping through YouTube trying to find a video of a game played and a specific play made that may not be easily found through the usual channels.

I for one like to look back at he development of a certain player as I am weighing the upcoming game my Hawks are scheduling. This puppy allows the fan access to almost the same 411 as if you are sitting in with your team doing a preview in the team meeting room of an upcoming game.

There are over 22 cameras on each NFL broadcast and you get to choose any camera view you want or just watch the regular broadcast. Sometimes when focusing in on one player it is more informative to get a look see from an angle not presented in the national presentation.

I'm looking forward to having a better informed viewpoint.

Last edited:
You don't have to be at home to access it from what I've seen. That's a plus. Was thinking about getting one for my fantasy league.

Just watched the condensed version of the GB Pats game. I REALLY like this program. Both GB and the Patriots receivers looked very rough. TONS of dropped balls by receivers on Brady, Garappalo and Rodgers and the GB backups. The running backs looked in shape but weak blocking schemes.

Neither team looked ready to play the Seahawks. We will know a lot more after the game this evening at the CLink.

Forum List

Back