Next up: Dems want to remove the Lord Title from Jesus & remove his statues

An honest person (including comfy agnostics like me) can admit that the role Christianity has played in this country has had some positive effects.
64_zps2nv8hv4w.gif~original

Just wait. These anti-Americans will be calling for the removal of 'In God We Trust' from our currency

People have been calling for that for years. In fact, US Currency didn't have "In God We Trust" on it until the Civil War, when we were all murdering each other... and the North wanted to prove it was more Godly than those assholes in the South who owned slaves.

An honest person (including comfy agnostics like me) can admit that the role Christianity has played in this country has had some positive effects.

Ironically enough, Desi Arnaz loved his (literal) whores and flaunted this reality in front of his wife. But Lucille Ball, being the (figurative) Hollywood whore she is, grinned and bared it.

Just wait. These anti-Americans will be calling for the removal of 'In God We Trust' from our currency

People have been calling for that for years. In fact, US Currency didn't have "In God We Trust" on it until the Civil War, when we were all murdering each other... and the North wanted to prove it was more Godly than those assholes in the South who owned slaves.

Did they prove it, or should we re-institute the slavery of blacks?

The north not only owned slaves, they promoted it. The more tax revenue, the better. They even supplied the transportation to bring in the slaves.

Ironically enough, Desi Arnaz loved his (literal) whores and flaunted this reality in front of his wife. But Lucille Ball, being the (figurative) Hollywood whore she is, grinned and bared it.
I once spoke to a lady who had been a flight attendant on a commercial airline that Lucy was flying. She asked if she could get her anything, Lucy just kept looking out the window, and the person flying with her said "Miss Ball does not speak to hired help".

Yikes.

witch-trials?

No, Religion has never done anything good in the whole of human history, not once, not even by accident. And yes, I include Islam in that, wouldn't want your Islamophobia to feel left out.

Oh, people have always thought Shit was funny.

Or do you think that stuff is only real if it happens on TV?

I once spoke to a lady who had been a flight attendant on a commercial airline that Lucy was flying. She asked if she could get her anything, Lucy just kept looking out the window, and the person flying with her said "Miss Ball does not speak to hired help".

Yikes.

And yet, so many loved her. She was a big-time c*nt. Truth is Desi might have been discreet otherwise.

Yikes.

Given you are one of the biggest cheerleaders for plutocracy here, why do you have a problem with this unprovable anecdote?

Hey, I heard that Richard Gere showed up at an emergency room once with a gerbil up his butthole. It's a rumor, so it must be true!

Yikes.

And yet, so many loved her. She was a big-time c*nt. Truth is Desi might have been discreet otherwise.
Celebrities have always surrounded themselves with people who won't say "no", and their behaviors just get worse.

dude, if you want to hide under your yarmulke every time someone calls you on palling around with the racists, that's on you.
Being 2 degrees seperation from Clinton does not make me a racist. :)
th(2).jpeg

Last edited:
Still waiting for any likeness or observance of Muhammed to be removed. He owned slaves and fucked children.

Apparently that's ok if you are the correct race.

Forum List

Back