Next up: Dems want to remove the Lord Title from Jesus & remove his statues

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
I can see it now, Maxine Waters &
the rest of the desperate liberals crying that the Lord Title to Jesus must be stripped as it means MASTER, which is insulting and racist. His statues must be taken down as the symbolism is to insensitive in the same manner which Robert E Lee statues relive the days of oppression. "We shall have no masters, all men are born free" so get lost 50 foot Jesus and take your mother who birthed a master with you.

:)

the rest of the desperate liberals crying that the Lord Title to Jesus must be stripped as it means MASTER, which is insulting and racist. His statues must be taken down as the symbolism is to insensitive in the same manner which Robert E Lee statues relive the days of oppression. "We shall have no masters, all men are born free" so get lost 50 foot Jesus and take your mother who birthed a master with you.

Hmmm; looks like it's nearly time to review those Medieval methods of quelling that sort of thing.

Greg

See if you listened to the Hebrew Prophets there would be no statue debates.

Well, that's nice. But what about those that are not interested in being free of religious foundations?

Well, that's nice. But what about those that are not interested in being free of religious foundations?
You get locked into a room with
Morris Cerullo until you come out denouncing your faith.

so nobody actually proposed that, you are just grasping at straws because they are taking down your statues of racists...

I don't know if it's next up; but make no mistake, it is on the docket. Communist China takes down crosses.

I don't know if it's next up; but make no mistake, it is on the docket. Communist China takes down crosses.

Because Christianity is the religion of the people who tried to colonize them.

The old joke, When the White Man came, we had the land and he had the bible. Now we have the bible and they have the land.

If Christianity is so bad, then why are Obama and Hillary purportedly Christians?

BWahahaha, and you know what, if they weren't so stupid and ignorant, they could probably make a decent case using Jesus's own word and a bit of conflating. But they aren't so they won't.

If Christianity is so bad, then why are Obama and Hillary purportedly Christians?

Because that's what their parents raised them as?

Hey, the nice thing about the west is that we all call ourselves Christians, but church attendance is declining.

Religiosity-Graph1-1170x780.png

A sign I'd like to see all across America!

pca_out_of_business.jpg

so nobody actually proposed that, you are just grasping at straws because they are taking down your statues of racists...
My Statues?
My faith denounces all statues, myheritage never existed in the Americas until we had to flee the great statue worshipers persecution.
So because I make fun of people who deny freedoms & others rights It's suddenly my statues? Isn't this the deplorables debacle all over again, calling everyone Racist, even Black people who disagree with liberal tactics and pandering?

Just wait. These anti-Americans will be calling for the removal of 'In God We Trust' from our currency

-Geaux

Just wait. These anti-Americans will be calling for the removal of 'In God We Trust' from our currency

-Geaux
As long as they can't remove the symbol of "the name" on our currency, because they haven't figured it out. :)

My Statues?
My faith denounces all statues, myheritage never existed in the Americas until we had to flee the great statue worshipers persecution.
So because I make fun of people who deny freedoms & others rights It's suddenly my statues? Isn't this the deplorables debacle all over again, calling everyone Racist, even Black people who disagree with liberal tactics and pandering?

dude, if you want to hide under your yarmulke every time someone calls you on palling around with the racists, that's on you.

Forum List

Back