next target of the left will be talk radio

Wow, you actually found the one place on television that is actually a left-wing propaganda outlet.

Yes, MSNBC is in fact a left-wing media outlet, and was modeled after FoxNews' example.

BWAHAHAHAHA

The bullshit you irrational leftists spew.

No, MSNBC is partisan on a Planck Scale.

And I will fully admit that, because MSNBC is the only actual left-leaning media outlet on TV.

And GE has nothing to do with them anymore. If it was irrelevant, then why would you have mentioned it in the first place?

ROFL

Yeah, all the others are right of center.

{The president who came into office speaking in lofty terms about bipartisanship and cooperation can only cement his legacy if he destroys the GOP. If he wants to transform American politics, he must go for the throat. …

Obama’s only remaining option is to pulverize. Whether he succeeds in passing legislation or not, given his ambitions, his goal should be to delegitimize his opponents. Through a series of clarifying fights over controversial issues, he can force Republicans to either side with their coalition's most extreme elements or cause a rift in the party that will leave it, at least temporarily, in disarray.}

John Dickerson - Political Director for CBS News.

Wow, what a load of unmitigated crap that opinion piece was.

Right, because " MSNBC is the only actual left-leaning media outlet on TV."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Yer just a wee bit less rational than Truthmatters, and a tad more partisan than Deany-Weenie...

Because the Disney model for little girls, Princesses that wait for a man to save them, is ultra-Liberal, isn't it?

Sounds like conservative "indoctrination" to me.

Of course it does.

If Mao is the middle, all things are possible.

In your twisted imagination, there are apparently a whole bunch of left-wingers calling for the removal of right-wing radio talk.

In reality, there's no-one calling for that, at all, except maybe for a very few lunatic fringe people that are just as crazy as you are.

Uh yeah, you're rational.....

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

{Could the Fairness Doctrine be coming back?

Rep. Jim Clyburn of South Carolina, the third ranking Democrat in the House, and Democratic Rep. Louise Slaughter of New York have both suggested in the aftermath of the Tucson tragedy that it might be a good idea to revisit the contentious rule.

Read more: Call to reinstate fairness doctrine after Arizona shooting not likely to result in action | The Daily Caller
}

How about whackjob leftsite "Communist Dreams?"

{The Fairness Doctrine
How We Lost it, and Why We Need it Back
by Steve Rendall}

The Fairness Doctrine: How We Lost it, and Why We Need it Back

{Now, after conservative talk show hosts such as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Michael Savage helped torpedo a major immigration bill, some in Congress have suggested reinstating the Fairness Doctrine to balance out those powerful syndicated voices.

That has unleashed an armada of opposition on the airwaves, Internet blogs and in Washington, where broadcasters have joined with Republicans to fight what they call an attempt to zip their lips.

Opponents of the Fairness Doctrine said it would make station owners so fearful of balancing viewpoints that they'd simply avoid airing controversial topics -- the "chilling effect" on debate that the FCC cited in repealing the rule two decades ag}

Democrats speak out for Fairness Doctrine - Los Angeles Times

Bull Shit.

If they did, they would have picked up on the anti-Bush sentiment that led to the rise of MSNBC. But they did not.

Got it, either Newcorp run a MSNBC politbureau or they are "Right Wing Shills.."

ROFL.

Seriously, saying you're as insane as TM may be an insult - to TM....

They pick all conservative commenters and causes, and stand loyally behind them, just like MSNBC stands loyally behind left-wing causes.

Yeah, Like Bill Handel?

ROFL

You're a whackjob.

No credible exists for ending ClearChannel. Why is that the fascistic type lying is deemed necessary by some radical reactionary wacks on our side. That type of propaganda lying only hurts the GOP.

Uncensored,

I really don't know how to respond to your clearly irrational answers.

I fully admit that MSNBC is a left-wing propaganda outlet, and I hate it for that. I never watch it because I accept it for what it is, and choose to not drink the kool aid.

You, on the other hand, seem to be under the impression that FoxNews isn't of the same ilk, but on the right. Which it CLEARLY is.

And you won't be satisfied until I somehow come around to the view that ALL media (except FoxNews of course, because FoxNews is "Fair and Balanced") is just a tool of some secret Marxist conspiracy.

If you don't see how this makes you look crazy, I'm not sure anything I say will help drive the point home.

Last edited:
Uncensored,

I really don't know how to respond to your clearly irrational answers.

You mean the cited and document facts I present, that destroy the partisan nonsense you post?

I fully admit that MSNBC is a left-wing propaganda outlet, and I hate it for that. I never watch it because I accept it for what it is, and choose to not drink the kool aid.

You, on the other hand, seem to be under the impression that FoxNews isn't of the same ilk, but on the right. Which it CLEARLY is.

You have no sense of proportion.

And you won't be satisfied until I somehow come around to the view that ALL media (except FoxNews of course, because FoxNews is "Fair and Balanced") is just a tool of some secret Marxist conspiracy.

Fox is slightly right of center, all other television news is left of center to varying degrees. Remember, it was CBS that engaged in forgery in an attempt to disrupt the 2004 presidential election.

Sure, you don't see Dan Rather forging a document to libel George Bush during a presidential campaign as biased - which is why I point out that you aren't even in the same country as "rational."

If you don't see how this makes you look crazy, I'm not sure anything I say will help drive the point home.

So, spout Common Dreams bullshit, or be crazy are the only two options in your little world?

ROFL

Dude, you're a nutjob, a partisan buffoon.

LWC shows Uncensored clearly how unbalanced and unfair his attack on excusing Fox (which is not "slightly right of center" but outright reactionary) but condemning MSNBC, when in fact both are condemned as propaganda outlets. They are mirror images left and right of each other.

I find such lack of balance and fairness by Uncensored appalling.

right wing talk radio is safe. most everyone has seen the evolution of the audience from ignorant uninformed dupes, to fools who now listen to people like Rush talk about how much they irritate people who are not right wing.

talk radio is now mostly a joke.

right wing talk radio is safe. most everyone has seen the evolution of the audience from ignorant uninformed dupes, to fools who now listen to people like Rush talk about how much they irritate people who are not right wing.

Not like the serious information you leftists depend on - from Comedy Central...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/17/arts/television/17kaku.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

You don't HAVE to be a fucking retard to be democrat - oh wait, yes you do....

Not like the serious information you leftists depend on - from Comedy Central...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/17/arts/television/17kaku.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

You don't HAVE to be a fucking retard to base your arguments on ad hominem, a profound ignorance of what comedy is and empty threats, but clearly it gives a head start.

Comedy Central, like Fox Noise and MSNBC (and CNN too) are all off the topic here. None of them are talk radio. Nor are any of them even related to the tangent of the Fairness Doctrine as they're all on cable. All irrelevant.

For what it's worth, The Daily Show, as any comedy does, uses truths of the real world to fuel its demonstration of the absurdities thereof, as in the linked article's note of politicians contradicting themselves. Those elements are all true. The comedy is in the lampooning and satirizing of those real events. But indeed they are real events. It wouldn't be funny if they were fabricated. Duh.

(/offtopic)

At least I provide cited and documented proofs.

Oh please. You haven't proved squat. In fact after over 400 posts here nobody has even smelled any substantiation of the OP at all. Zero.

Last edited:

leftists? Jon Stewart is a comedian. I don't watch Comedy Central or Colbert.

What drugs are you taking?

You don't HAVE to be a fucking retard to base your arguments on ad hominem,

Look, you're a leftist, single digit IQ, inability to draw a logical conclusion regardless of information is provided.

But for fucks sake, stupid - the squiggly line thingy is called "a link." The link is what smart people call a "citation," and shows that the information isn't just the opinion of the person presenting it. Smart people often will cite a contrary publication, as I did with the far left NY Times. This creates what is known as an "unimpeachable source." If a lowbrow dolt such as you, ignorantly attacks the source, I simply point out that I used your source to prove my position.

a profound ignorance of what comedy is and empty threats, but clearly it gives a head start.

I realize that basic reading comprehension is far beyond your abilities, but what the Times pointed out is that Stewart et al. are not "comedy" to the left, but the primary source of information.

Comedy Central, like Fox Noise and MSNBC (and CNN too) are all off the topic here. None of them are talk radio. Nor are any of them even related to the tangent of the Fairness Doctrine as they're all on cable. All irrelevant.

You wish, retard.

Information media is precisely the topic. Your handlers seek to focus purely on silencing radio, since it caters to working adults, thus the right. But claims that the right has a lock on information is like most of what comes from the left, fucking retarded. The left actually dominates about 90% of the information availible to the country - you simply whine because the infidels dare speak at all.

For what it's worth, The Daily Show, as any comedy does, uses truths of the real world to fuel its demonstration of the absurdities thereof, as in the linked article's note of politicians contradicting themselves. Those elements are all true. The comedy is in the lampooning and satirizing of those real events. But indeed they are real events. It wouldn't be funny if they were fabricated. Duh.

That must be why MSNBC isn't funny, virtually everything on it is fabricated....

Oh please. You haven't proved squat. In fact after over 400 posts here nobody has even smelled any substantiation of the OP at all. Zero.

Squiggly lines retard, learn what they mean.

leftists? Jon Stewart is a comedian. I don't watch Comedy Central or Colbert.

What drugs are you taking?

Apparently drugs that empower me to be able to read and comprehend the material, Dainty.

The fact, according to the NY Times, (and hundreds of other sources) is that a comedian is the primary source of news and information for the American left.

No real surprise, leftist think in terms of Saturday morning cartoons. We used to call it "mental retardation," now we just call it "democrats."

Talk radio is a joke???? I dont see those on talk radio saying they will leave just to be a drama queen and stick around like some here do.

OK, back to the point. No one is trying to stop the radical right from having propaganda media outlets.

End of story.

General Electric owning NBC, when it did, is a perfect example of both what's wrong with megaolopoly ownership of media, and the conservatism those megalopolies live by. GE was, and is, a major manufacturer of both war tools and electrical power generation, including methods controversial from time to time such as nuclear and coal.

Anyone who can't see that a corporation's major investments in war tools and power generation is going to colour and severely limit the coverage of any related topics on a ubiquitous news network that the same corporation also owns (duh), is abjectly naïve. Why would a manufacturing-based outfit like GE even be interested in owning media ... except to control the dialogue about it? Think about it.

So this canard about GE creating a "leftist" network is not only subjective uninformed crapola, it flies in the face of the factual. GE obviously has no interest in anything "leftist". It has interests in making military and aerospace gear and electrical stuff. Nothing "leftist" about that.

As for the "silencing of ClearChannel" heap of steamingly moist bullshit, that suggestion has been floated here for the duration of the thread, yet given no documentation whatsoever after countless invitations to do so. Because there is no documentation. Things that do not exist tend to have that quality.

And yet its proponents, swimming in the swill of their own mythological denial, cannot seem to connect the dots to admit that what they're serving here is a rhetorical turd sandwich. Indeed it was Bill Clinton who signed TelComm 96 into law, the legislative cancer that allowed ClearChannel and others like it to grow like the cancer they are.

Jet engines are "war tools"?
All of the other "war tools" GE manufactures: refrigerators, electric stoves, microwave ovens, washers and driers, air conditioners and televisions.

GE has an interest in making a PROFIT as every other business does if they plan to stay in business. PROFIT is what interested GE in buying RCA.
GE never had to create a "leftist" network when they bought 80% of NBC.
They knew what they were buying when they bought it; a leftist network.
"Conservatism" has nothing to do with media running interference for parent companies no matter who they are.
You left out that at one time, long ago, GE owned NBC in the 1920s. GE owned RCA and RCA CREATED NBC. RCA owned a shit load of patents that it wanted to protect. At this time in American history pirating of patents was a large problem and RCA wanted to protect the large investment it had with their patents in long distance transmission equipment in the 20s, the 1st radio-photo transmitted technology in the mid 1920s, components for the Victor "talking machine" company, the Radiotron tube in the late 20s, the photophone for recording sound on film and many other inventions up until their merger with FBO movie production company and the KAO theatre chain.
Anti trust legislation in 1930 which was nothing more than competitors that had little to no $$$ invested in any of those patents and technology wanted a piece of the action and bribed anyone and everyone be they regulators or Congrssmen and got what they wanted.
They broke up the GE RCA NBC "monopoly" when in fact all it amounted to was payoff to campaign contributors before the election.
A little more history here for the seriously mis and uninformed:
RCA caved in on the antitrust case as they negotiated to keep all of their patents against the onslaught of legal fights for "in the interest of the public" BS with claims that the radio and all of the other technology RCA had developed over those years was similar to "airwaves" and should be given, or allowed to be STOLEN is a better description of what happened, to all competitors.
Now with those historical facts placed into evidence here we come to latest history.
Current GE ownership of NBC went through one the strictest due diligence investigations ever and it is NOT a megaolopoly. Could not be. That sale in 1986 of RCA to GE included NBC again. It could not be a monopoly or megaolopoly (a collection of monopolies), ever as that sale had extremely sharp restrictions on it due to the 1930 antitrust breakup and forced sale then as mentioned above.

Last edited:
I'm thinking you left out some important parts of the Presidents speech.

I'm thinking you're a mindless sycophant spewing idiocy to promote your shameful party, regardless of fact.

Obama attacked the concept of freedom of speech, his reaction to Benghazi was to denounce the right of Americans to make films. Whether he denounced other issues is utterly irrelevant to his attack on 1st amendment freedom.

The FACT is that this administration is at war against the bill of rights. And you are one of the foot soldiers.

You give too much credit...he's not a "foot soldier", just a useful idiot.

Forum List

Back