Next Stop Iran

I said the same things back then, DCD.

These armchair warriors would be glad for any WAR that causes them to wet their jeans in THEIR glee of any perceived victory by them regardless the consequence. The good Lord knows their jeans have already been washed time and again for the last 4 or 5 years of constant zero value warfare. FoxNews feeds them and the administration provides the poison.

Ask about any old veteran of any foriegn war. WWI vets are now extinct, WWII, Korean Conflict and the Viet Nam vets are getting scarce, but ask any of them. Not many, but most will tell you that the WAR ON IRAQ is just plain STUPID. They will also tell you that a more intelligent president or at least one that had some genuine military experience would have never gone into Iraq promising flowers, praise and expecting any childishish dream fulfilment of having been a "WarTime President" or the legacy that follows it.

He couldn't cut it in '68. His party won't be cutting it in '08. My, how time flies.

Bush and flies I do despise. The more I see bush, the more I like flies.

So a liberal is for surrender and appesement

Thanks for the newsflash

What do you base that statement on, rsr?

Go back and refresh your memory. You are such a dork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention a liar!!!!!!!!!

Given how the Dems "stand up to terrorists" - yes Dems are for appeasement and surrender

All libs want to do is run away and they they think the terrrorists will leave us alone

Why didn't Israel hit North Korea for us? The logic of arguments is as flawed as it gets. With years to go before Iran develops a deliverable nuclear weapon, there is plenty of time to reverse the course towards conflict the Bush administration has set us on. Unless, of course, he decides to pull the trigger before giving diplomacy a chance to run its course...You know, like he did in Iraq.

the logic of YOUR argument is flawed. Israel did not hit North Korea because North Korea is not an imminent threat to its safety. Iran is. The possbilities of Israel attacking Iran is the most likely scenario. With the public support for military action in any capacity waning here in the weak willed US, Israel will defend itself well before the weapon is deliverable. The US will wait and wait and wait, especially if a Dem is elected, until the last possible second. By the way, we will not HAVE the Israelies attack Iran by proxy, they will do it themselves in their own self interest.

I see the president of iran, as the next hitler, and ironically, while racist shopping he bought some kill christian, death america posters as well as die kikes die (im a jew).

so, I would rather not wait for him to get a nuke, Id rather stray on the side of caution here. Just because we screwed up iraq, doesnt mean we should do nothing about iran/wait for them to nuke israel and then come after us. And if you dont believe he wouldnt, are you willing to risk a 2nd holocaust, cause im not, and im not saying that as a jew, because, he will take over many muslims countries too, and then iran, can have what they call a 12th imam, and the world can end, doesnt that sound fun boys and girls :lol:

the logic of YOUR argument is flawed. Israel did not hit North Korea because North Korea is not an imminent threat to its safety. Iran is. The possbilities of Israel attacking Iran is the most likely scenario. With the public support for military action in any capacity waning here in the weak willed US, Israel will defend itself well before the weapon is deliverable. The US will wait and wait and wait, especially if a Dem is elected, until the last possible second. By the way, we will not HAVE the Israelies attack Iran by proxy, they will do it themselves in their own self interest.

I remember how the appeasers on the left bitched when Israel took out Saddams nuclear reactors

I remember how appeasers on the right were convinced that saddam was about to launch a nuke not only a month after 9/11...

where did that osama guy go again?

Ihear all the same ole banter about iran just wanting to kill jews and hitler blah blah blah...

are there not jews living IN iran right at this very moment? involved in government even? Id love to see the same people crying about irans treatment of jews step up and vote for a muslim president of the united states of america.

I remember how appeasers on the right were convinced that saddam was about to launch a nuke not only a month after 9/11...

where did that osama guy go again?

Ihear all the same ole banter about iran just wanting to kill jews and hitler blah blah blah...

are there not jews living IN iran right at this very moment? involved in government even? Id love to see the same people crying about irans treatment of jews step up and vote for a muslim president of the united states of america.
Really? I don't remember anyone thinking a nuclear strike from Saddam was imminent. Perhaps you are referring to right wing nutters, like the left wing nutters on your side that seem to believe that all the terrorism is our fault?

Really? I don't remember anyone thinking a nuclear strike from Saddam was imminent. Perhaps you are referring to right wing nutters, like the left wing nutters on your side that seem to believe that all the terrorism is our fault?

There will always be some uncertainty about how quickly [Saddam Hussein] can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud.
September 2002
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4019395.stm

indeed.. right wing nutters.. hey, you said it not me..

There will always be some uncertainty about how quickly [Saddam Hussein] can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud.
September 2002
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4019395.stm

indeed.. right wing nutters.. hey, you said it not me..

And the statement was not true? Have you BOTHERED to read any of the information on what we have LEARNED from captured documents? Saddam Hussein maintained his team and critical equipment, not to mention material to resume work on a nuclaer weapon as soon as his paid off stoogies, France, Russia and China lifted sanctions. The statement says we DO not know when he will get the capability but that he INTENDS to obtain it. ABSOLUTELY true statement.

Do spin it all you want, and further september 2002 would be ONE year after 9/11. In case you have forgotten how to count.

ill let you and RetiredGySgt take a few days to figure out what was wrong with what she said...

maybe you can find those phantom WMDs by then...

and..

if you dont mind.. why dont you dig up that Osama dude while your pony flip flops on how important bringing that dude to justice is 6 years after 9/11...

ill let you and RetiredGySgt take a few days to figure out what was wrong with what she said...

maybe you can find those phantom WMDs by then...

and..

if you dont mind.. why dont you dig up that Osama dude while your pony flip flops on how important bringing that dude to justice is 6 years after 9/11...

Run away, run away. Monty Python would love you!

who is running away?

It's funnier to watch you stew in your own ignorance regarding the blatant IRONY involved in your posts than it is to play RSR with you for 50 posts...

enjoy.

who is running away?

It's funnier to watch you stew in your own ignorance regarding the blatant IRONY involved in your posts than it is to play RSR with you for 50 posts...

enjoy.

Right. :lol:

indeed.

Have fun knowing that, right now, there are people in America laughing AT you and not WITH you.

:rofl:

indeed.

Have fun knowing that, right now, there are people in America laughing AT you and not WITH you.

:rofl:

Probably true, but not nearly to your numbers. See, I and my ilk at least try to respond, don't say, 'wait a few hours, days, weeks, months, years...'

Probably true, but not nearly to your numbers. See, I and my ilk at least try to respond, don't say, 'wait a few hours, days, weeks, months, years...'

oh yes..

"Exactly where was she wrong in what was said?"

PROFOUND, lemme tellya... again, if you can't see beyond your own ironic statement then far be it for me to clue you in during the middle of the joke.

:eusa_clap:

oh yes..

"Exactly where was she wrong in what was said?"

PROFOUND, lemme tellya... again, if you can't see beyond your own ironic statement then far be it for me to clue you in during the middle of the joke.

:eusa_clap:
Gee asking you to respond to the link you provided. Silly me. :shock:

Forum List

Back