Next Nobel Peace Prize Winner(s)

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
North and South Korean leaders.

Not a mention of the catalyst that made peace happen after 60 years - President Trump.

Nobel committee has been a hardcore leftist cesspool for awhile now, no way they'd acknowledge Trump was right. They gave Obama one for just being elected, and they'll ignore Trump creating the greatest diplomatic feat in modern history.

- Weatherman, part-time Prophet

IDK... I think they might give it to someone who has nothing to do with North and South Korea. They might give it to Obama for setting up the deep state against Trump.

Not a mention of the catalyst that made peace happen after 60 years - President Trump.

Nobel committee has been a hardcore leftist cesspool for awhile now, no way they'd acknowledge Trump was right. They gave Obama one for just being elected, and they'll ignore Trump creating the greatest diplomatic feat in modern history.

They will give Kim Jong-Un a Nobel Peace prize before those cocksu----kers ever give one to Trump. Europe can go suck my ass.

IDK... I think they might give it to someone who has nothing to do with North and South Korea. They might give it to Obama for setting up the deep state against Trump.

They'll give it to Hillary for having the election taken from her by the Russians. After all, she would be in office now as Korea made peace and they would be tripping over themselves to decorate Hillary with the honor. Then we could all watch and laugh in tears as Hillary tripped and fell on her face getting up on the stage to accept it.

The Potus of SK should get it.

Nobel Peace Prizes only go to the most deserving...

arafat+rpg.jpg

Forum List

Back