Newt labels Tea Party "militant"

Another example of the fact Newt Gingrich is no longer in touch with American and hasn't been for a very long time.

Is this the part where you start telling everyone who the "real" Americans are????:lol:

I think it's ironic that the same crowd of people who have always claimed that the Ross Perot third party run handed Clinton the 92 election now want the Tea Party to do the same sort of thing.

Who says I'm supporting third party???????

Third parties don't win the presidency. That's not the point.

I am not run by the Republican party. When Ken Blackwell ran in 2006, the Ohio GOP wanted us to vote for someone else in the primaries.

I voted Ken Blackwell. I'm not a robot for the Republicans.

I won't support their RINOS.

Who gives a shit what some fucking GOPer thinks? I doubt the TEA partiers will be overly concerned about it. The GOP are just cranky cuz we aren't interested in a bunch of corrupt GOPers any more than we are in a bunch of corrupt Dems. Kick 'em all out.

Which explains why they invited Michael Steele to their meeting...oh, wait...:eusa_shhh:

This one makes no sense as well.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You have to make allowances for YaWank.... He struggles with very simple concepts. Like links. I provided the 'contract from America' and he's such an ass that he didn't realize it was a link and thought that I had written the 10 priorities and that I 'represented' the TEA party. He's not very smart.

Seems like I recall something about Newt's contract with America....

Yeah, and that was great.

That was Newt in 1992. He has since lost touch with the American people.

By 1998 Newt was a Washington Insider just like the rest of them. :mad:

Newt now is the not the Newt of 1992. It's a shame, but it's the truth.

Trouble in paradise?
Gingrich said the movement is a "natural expression of frustration with Republicans and anger at Democrats," which is "more likely to end up as the militant wing of the Republican Party" than as an independent or third party.
Gingrich draws crowd to York speech - York Dispatch

Another example of the fact Newt Gingrich is no longer in touch with American and hasn't been for a very long time.

Another example of how oxygen deprivation distorts reality.

you nutbars are so insane you don't even have a clue as to what 'American's think, because if "Americans" thought like you, President Obama wouldn't have gotten 365 electoral votes. :cuckoo:

Which explains why they invited Michael Steele to their meeting...oh, wait...:eusa_shhh:

This one makes no sense as well.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You have to make allowances for YaWank.... He struggles with very simple concepts. Like links. I provided the 'contract from America' and he's such an ass that he didn't realize it was a link and thought that I had written the 10 priorities and that I 'represented' the TEA party. He's not very smart.

What in the hell is he talking about with "Caribou Barbie" and "Real Americans?" :confused:

I think HE's confusing me with someone else. I haven't the slighest idea what he's talking about. :confused::confused::confused:

Another example of how oxygen deprivation distorts reality.

you nutbars are so insane you don't even have a clue as to what 'American's think, because if "Americans" thought like you, President Obama wouldn't have gotten 365 electoral votes. :cuckoo:

Have you checked the polls lately??????????

Times change lady. Obama's poll numbers slide daily, while they find 80% of Americans sympathize with the tea party.

We are NOT the fringe. It's Obama supporters that remain blinded to his cynical agenda and lies that are the fringe.

But you just keep talking like that. It will make your shock on November 2nd, all that much more fun.

Zackly. And didn't the teepees just cough up a contract on America modeled on Newt's?

:lol:

See this is liberalism. They don't deal with facts, they deal with talking points and fixed ways of thinking.

They see us all as lockstep with Republicans.

They do not get that the Newt of 1992 is not the Newt of today.

Newt like most Republicans has become a Washington Insider.

He went up to change Washington, and Washington changed HIM. :mad:

Sure we should have another contract with America. Just because the Newt of 2010 is wrong, doesn't mean the Newt of 1992 was wrong as well.

Is this the part where you start telling everyone who the "real" Americans are????:lol:

I think it's ironic that the same crowd of people who have always claimed that the Ross Perot third party run handed Clinton the 92 election now want the Tea Party to do the same sort of thing.

I am not run by the Republican party. When Ken Blackwell ran in 2006, the Ohio GOP wanted us to vote for someone else in the primaries.

So why are you trashing Gingrich? He said essentially that the tea party will end up as a wing of the Republican party. That's what you want, right?

Actually, the Newt of today is the same old Newt he used to be. He wants to provide real solutions to real problems rather than just wave signs in anger and spout bumper sticker slogans.

About | American Solutions

So why are you trashing Gingrich? He said essentially that the tea party will end up as a wing of the Republican party. That's what you want, right?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's just another RINO trying to categorize and dismiss the tea party just like you damn liberals are trying to.

That was Washington Insider code for: "Sure they will muss and fuss, but sooner or later they have to come and vote for us, whether they like it or not. Where else are they going to go."

The SOB! That's how arrogant RINO Republicans like John McCain (and what Newt Gingrich has now become) have treated conservatives for years.

They look down on us and take us for granted.

NO MORE! Newt is as clueless about the tea party as you are.

Neither one of you gets it. And that is why John McCain LOST!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's just another RINO trying to categorize and dismiss the tea party just like you damn liberals are trying to.

That was Washington Insider code for: "Sure they will muss and fuss, but sooner or later they have to come and vote for us, whether they like it or not. Where else are they going to go."

The SOB! That's how arrogant RINO Republicans like John McCain (and what Newt Gingrich has now become) have treated conservatives for years.

Bullshit!

John McCain lost because he picked that boob from Alaska as a running mate.

Actually, the Newt of today is the same old Newt he used to be. He wants to provide real solutions to real problems rather than just wave signs in anger and spout bumper sticker slogans.

About | American Solutions

Yeah while he kisses up to Hillary and says we need to get on the bandwagon with "global warming" blah blah blah.

Newt Gingrich is a cynical Washington Insider.

He's pulling the same BS that McCain is trying to pull right now, all of a sudden shedding his "Maverick" label.

And what pisses me off the most is, he thinks we are stupid enough to buy it.

:mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bullshit!

John McCain lost because he picked that boob from Alaska as a running mate.

You keep telling yourself that. But Palin had far more support than McCain did among conservatives.

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back