Newsweek: "Obama First Gay President"

Really?

Newsweek magazine, no stranger to controversial covers, has unveiled the front of their next issue: It’s President Barack Obama with a rainbow-striped halo and the headline, “The First Gay President.”

Unbelivable...His grand pronouncement this past week in a long series of non issues to distract, deflect off his poor economic record changed NO LAWS...didn't do anything but distract...(obfuscate)...as he jetted off aboard AF one to be the guest at George Clooney's home at a $40,000 a plate fundraiser...

Out of touch...there are larger issues with the people...this one isn't one of them remotely at the head of any sensible out of work American's list...

Newsweek Cover Declares Obama ‘The First Gay President’

Newsweek-Obama-Gay-President.jpg

The Dems are doing a great job controlling or maybe working in a partnership with the media...

All talk all the time.
Abortion,birth control,Gays,lesbians...
Finding multiple ways to link Romney to it all.
Always keeping to talk shows yapping about everything BUT the sorry shape of this
country right now.

And Romney better start getting to to part where he tells everyone HOW he's gonna turn things around otherwise this may be over before he gets the nomination.

And Romney needs to diplomatically tell the media to shove thier distractions as people are hurting. THIS issue isn't one of what they are concerned about.

Romney needs to beat up more gay people while his posse holds them down..while firing his illegal immigrant workers..

Gotta show off how "tuff" he is..

He should stick to one-on-one on the court...:eusa_whistle:

Actually, Obama's forte is bowling.

It ain't GOLF? Shazzam! I thought he'd be on the PGA by now...:eusa_whistle:

The dearly departed Kim Jong Il had five holes in one in his first try at golf, as reported by the ever dependable North Korean News Agency.

Obama is so great that he actually wanted Kim Jong Il to be his caddy, according to the ever dependable White House News Agency.

Kim Jong Il agreed on condition that he could launch failed attempts to pulverize America.

Actually, Obama's forte is bowling.

The dearly departed Kim Jong Il had five holes in one in his first try at golf, as reported by the ever dependable North Korean News Agency.

Obama is so great that he actually wanted Kim Jong Il to be his caddy, according to the ever dependable White House News Agency.

Kim Jong Il agreed on condition that he could launch failed attempts to pulverize America.
:lol:

Obama bowling and his respect for the physically challenged:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E-EdGul8nI]Obama Bowling and Special Olympics - YouTube[/ame]

Any wonder why he was quieter than a tomb when his lackeys savaged Sarah Palin and her Down's Syndrome child?

Last edited:
Romney needs to beat up more gay people while his posse holds them down..while firing his illegal immigrant workers..

If the MSM were blunt and to their point, your post could be the 'lead-in' to the current nightly news.

Nice idea in your universe...

SAD you abandoned the real world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Xa8k_xL8k]Romney: I'm Running For Office, For Pete's Sake, I Can't Have Illegals. - YouTube[/ame]

The support for gay issues runs far deeper than many imagine. Friends and family members of gays, people in interracial marriages, mixed marriages, members of unpopular religious sects, atheists, those with disfigurements, victims of emotional and mental disorders have often been shunned by society. People whose rights have been denied or have been ill treated not for what they have done but rather for who they are, find it easy to support gay issues even thou they may disapprove of homosexuality.

Last edited:

Nice idea in your universe...

SAD you abandoned the real world.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Xa8k_xL8k"]Romney: I'm Running For Office, For Pete's Sake, I Can't Have Illegals. - YouTube[/ame]

And?

The support for gay issues runs far deeper than many imagine. Friends and family members of gays, people in interracial marriages, mixed marriages, members of unpopular religious sects, atheists, those with disfigurements, victims of emotional and mental disorders have often been shunned by society. People whose rights have been denied or have been ill treated not for what they have done but rather for who they are, find it easy to support gay issues even thou they may disapprove of homosexuality.

Towards a clarification of your post, are you saying that the hetereosexual disfugured support gay marriage?
Please school us on this essential matter.
Thanx!

Forum List

Back