Newsweek: "Obama First Gay President"

But we are waiting for one of you Leftist freaks to point out a society or culture which has ever worked where marriage was meaningless and people breed like dogs, as you are promoting.

And no, don't use Detroit as your example!

But we are waiting for one of you Leftist freaks to point out a society or culture which has ever worked where marriage was meaningless and people breed like dogs, as you are promoting.

"Marriage was meaningless?" You really think that allowing gays to marry will do harm? After all the harm we've done? The Britney Spears, Kardashians, Rush Limbaugh, Larry King? Really??

Really?

Newsweek magazine, no stranger to controversial covers, has unveiled the front of their next issue: It’s President Barack Obama with a rainbow-striped halo and the headline, “The First Gay President.”

Unbelivable...His grand pronouncement this past week in a long series of non issues to distract, deflect off his poor economic record changed NO LAWS...didn't do anything but distract...(obfuscate)...as he jetted off aboard AF one to be the guest at George Clooney's home at a $40,000 a plate fundraiser...

Out of touch...there are larger issues with the people...this one isn't one of them remotely at the head of any sensible out of work American's list...

Newsweek Cover Declares Obama ‘The First Gay President’

Newsweek-Obama-Gay-President.jpg

Well, if North Carolina didn't have to bring it up...

You chose to get married, and you did. They can choose to get married, but their choice won't be legal, or provide them any of the legal benefits you enjoy. Why? Why do you feel you deserve better than they do.

Because my marriage resulted in children, has lasted now 22 years (as of Sunday) and represents stability for society. In other words, an ideal outcome for the state. While other marriages may have less than ideal outcomes, no one goes into a marriage wanting a less than idea outcome.
But now you've moved from "choice" to "legal recognition." Moving the goalposts. Sure sign of losing.

My wife and I have been together for over 26 years now. Married in church in 1990, married LEGALLY in California a few years ago before Prop H8 cut others off. We represent stability in society too...have a child going to college...an ideal outcome for the state.

So, we've represented stability and an ideal outcome for the state LONGER than you.

Tell it to these folks:
First Same-Sex Couple to Marry in the U.S. Files for Divorce

Same-sex divorce case heads to top Maryland court - Baltimore Sun

Ohio Judge Grants Gay Couple Divorce - Topix

And no, you don't have a child. ONly one of you does.

You chose to get married, and you did. They can choose to get married, but their choice won't be legal, or provide them any of the legal benefits you enjoy. Why? Why do you feel you deserve better than they do.

Because my marriage resulted in children, has lasted now 22 years (as of Sunday) and represents stability for society. In other words, an ideal outcome for the state. While other marriages may have less than ideal outcomes, no one goes into a marriage wanting a less than idea outcome.
But now you've moved from "choice" to "legal recognition." Moving the goalposts. Sure sign of losing.

My wife and I have been together for over 26 years now. Married in church in 1990, married LEGALLY in California a few years ago before Prop H8 cut others off. We represent stability in society too...have a child going to college...an ideal outcome for the state.

So, we've represented stability and an ideal outcome for the state LONGER than you.
Your wife? So you're a man?

Nah, just the one with the strap on.

Nah, just the one with the strap on.

Only a man can have a wife. so she lied.

[
As for polygamy - I can care less if people do it, as it hurts no one.

Wrong. Polygamy DESTROYS families.

What do you think about a man marrying his mother and 5 sisters and breeding with them?

No harm?

I have a few responses to this.

First if you legalize polygamy, how many families are actually going to take part in this sort of thing? 1 out of 500,000 maybe? The effect on society will be close to zero.

Secondly, Mitt Romney seems to be doing just fine (worth half a billion, and a Presidential candidate for the political party YOU probably support) and he came from a culture of polygamy. So what's your explanation there exactly?

[
As for polygamy - I can care less if people do it, as it hurts no one.

What do you think about a man marrying his mother and 5 sisters and breeding with them?

No harm?

First if you legalize polygamy, how many families are actually going to take part in this sort of thing? 1 out of 500,000 maybe? The effect on society will be close to zero.

Secondly, Mitt Romney seems to be doing just fine (worth half a billion, and a Presidential candidate for the political party YOU probably support) and he came from a culture of polygamy. So what's your explanation there exactly?

Why do you ignore my question and expect me to answer yours?

Who ever said marriage is meaningless, and how is supporting the union between two same sex adults and "promoting" people to breed like dogs?

Was this an irrational emotional outburst, Sniper?

No harm?

Why do you ignore my question and expect me to answer yours?

How did I ignore your question, I responded directly to your assertion that "polygamy destroys families".

As for incest, I'm on the border of saying it should be illegal, because procreation between two close relatives will put the child at risk of birth defects (and the action affects a non consenting party's personal rights). But this is kind of a shaky argument because not all marriages result in children.

I guess if it came to a vote, I really don't care if it were to be legalized. Again, incest (like polygamy) will pertain to an infinitely minute portion of the population. Zero effect on society.

Last edited:

Tell it to these folks:
First Same-Sex Couple to Marry in the U.S. Files for Divorce

Same-sex divorce case heads to top Maryland court - Baltimore Sun

Ohio Judge Grants Gay Couple Divorce - Topix

And no, you don't have a child. ONly one of you does.

Yeah...we get divorced too.....just like heteros do. What a shocker. That makes us no better, no worse. How about Equal?

Who ever said marriage is meaningless, and how is supporting the union between two same sex adults and "promoting" people to breed like dogs?

Maybe a reflection of his own experiences on marriage. Who's to know.

Maybe a reflection of his own experiences on marriage. Who's to know.

Because this topic is about marriage, Bodey chooses to ignore the no family rule.

Her less than subtle ad hominem dig at Sniper is not even thinly veiled. But Bodey doesn't seem to imagine that the Board rules apply to her.

Just a Disgusting Example of not only the Species, but Gays in General.

Bodecea gives Homosexuals a Bad a Name all on her own.

What a Shameful Shit she is.

:)

peace...

Wow - a "disgusting example of not only the species, but gays in general"....

There was absolutely nothing Bodecea said in this entire thread that warranted such a nasty comment. I'm guessing you don't like gays, am I right?

Very trashy, Mal.

Last edited:

peace...

There was absolutely nothing Bodecea said in this entire thread that warranted such a nasty comment....

Very trashy on your part, Mal.

In this Thread... She went after someone's Marriage:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5285381-post315.html

She has Claimed that Catholics in general are Pro-Pedophilia:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...olors-catholics-support-pedophile-rights.html

She has also that there are people on this Forum, specifically on a Thread, that are Mourning bin Laden's Death:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/221175-a-miserable-****-says-what.html

Fuck her and Fuck you if you don't Wise up. :thup:

peace...

peace...

There was absolutely nothing Bodecea said in this entire thread that warranted such a nasty comment....

Very trashy on your part, Mal.

In this Thread... She went after someone's Marriage:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5285381-post315.html

She has Claimed that Catholics in general are Pro-Pedophilia:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...olors-catholics-support-pedophile-rights.html

She has also that there are people on this Forum, specifically on a Thread, that are Mourning bin Laden's Death:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/221175-a-miserable-****-says-what.html

Fuck her and Fuck you if you don't Wise up. :thup:

peace...

I'll let her defend the others (if she wants to)...

But as for the marriage one (which I am somewhat familiar being that I am involved in this thread) I think multiple posters were rudely attacking her and claiming that her family was not valid, and that she can't have a wife, ect, ect, so I felt her retaliations were perfectly warranted.

Forum List

Back