Newspaper Accidentally Uses Alec Baldwin ‘SNL’ Photo Instead of Donald Trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This is funny

Dominican newspaper El Nacional apologized on Saturday after mistakenly using a photo of Baldwin dressed as President Trump on “Saturday Night Live,” instead of president himself.

The photo appeared in the paper next to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The photo “was placed as if it were the one of Trump,” the paper wrote. “El Nacional apologizes to the readers and to all those who felt affected by the publication.”

you should have put accidentally in quotes because it probably wasn't an "accident"

CNN usually has some SNL story on their front page. Fake news is their specialty now.

you should have put accidentally in quotes because it probably wasn't an "accident"
And your proof of this is....
what's your proof it was an "accident"
This is how "logic" works for right-wing assholes. Thanks for proving my point, rube.
I'm neither right wing nor left wing but I understand how you 2 dimensional thinkers have to pigeonhole the world in order to understand it

CNN is missing a golden opportunity. They can have Alec Baldwin filmed doing all kinds of things as Donald Trump. He can rob liquor stores, rape 12 year old boys, wander down Pennsylvania Ave wearing only a bathrobe. The democrats will believe it's Donald Trump and post the links everywhere.

CNN is missing a golden opportunity. They can have Alec Baldwin filmed doing all kinds of things as Donald Trump. He can rob liquor stores, rape 12 year old boys, wander down Pennsylvania Ave wearing only a bathrobe. The democrats will believe it's Donald Trump and post the links everywhere.

Yup. After all, most idiot liberals actually believe Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" and that George W. Bush said "Mission accomplished".

Democrats would be saying and doing the same things no matter who the republican was. Before Trump was orange, Mitt Romney was brown. He was a sexist, racist, homophobe. He killed a sick woman and tortured puppies.

One would think that the recycled complaints would have become boring by now but no. As Chuck Schumer said, if a Republican wants cooperation from a Democrat he has to renounce every republican position.

This is funny

Dominican newspaper El Nacional apologized on Saturday after mistakenly using a photo of Baldwin dressed as President Trump on “Saturday Night Live,” instead of president himself.

The photo appeared in the paper next to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The photo “was placed as if it were the one of Trump,” the paper wrote. “El Nacional apologizes to the readers and to all those who felt affected by the publication.”

The two biggest clowns on planet earth. Netanyahu & Trump.

I read a book of Netanyahu years ago. It was terrorism How the west can win. This was written decades before 9-11or half the terrible attacks on Americans had occurred. The man was spookily accurate about so many things... just brilliant. If we'd of listened then, we wouldn't likely be where we are today.

Forum List

Back