News Flash....black don't crack, and black don't back.....down

Yeah!...And what about that cheatin' racist Debbie Stabenow!

Oh, wait....
You can throw in several other names, and they are not honest and are still in office, but the voters in that area keep put them into office. Just like Mass Kennedy who drove off a bridge with a woman who was with child. Hummmm wonder who's kid it was.

Both my dear bro and sis of Ga. and Fla...both still hangin in there...now that's what I'm talking about!!

5be46e8d200000ce05028f95.jpeg
5be47180220000e503de3a2e.jpeg

Take this shit all the way, white men gotta go, especially these cheating good for nothing can't win without fuckin over minority fuck heads.

You'd love to slaughter every last whitey wouldn't you, hypocrite? Observe the chains the American Left has forged around your wrists. Now weep some more soul contradicting tears.

You'd love to slaughter every last whitey wouldn't you, hypocrite? THE LAST I LOOKED, IT SEEMS YOU GOOD OL BOY REDNECKS GOT A HEADS UP IN THAT DEPARTMENT, YES?

Both my dear bro and sis of Ga. and Fla...both still hangin in there...now that's what I'm talking about!!

Take this shit all the way, white men gotta go, especially these cheating good for nothing can't win without fuckin over minority fuck heads.

You morons think we care about your couple of homies got in. Get in our way and we will step on you and scrape your remains from the bottom of our shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Say's a soon to be future mass shooter of innocent white people....LOLOL. Listen, we do fear you white fucks, however....gun sales is starting to soar among minorities in this country...should make for an interesting confrontation, yes?

You morons think we care about your couple of homies got in. Get in our way and we will step on you and scrape your remains from the bottom of our shoes.

Say's a soon to be future mass shooter of innocent white people....LOLOL. Listen, we do fear you white fucks, however....gun sales is starting to soar among minorities in this country...should make for an interesting confrontation, yes?

Not at all, we outnumber you 10 to 1. If you think a gun will even the odds for ya, ya might want to do the math.

They can’t shoot for shit. They couldn’t hit a barn if they were standing in front of it.

So what happens when you kill off all the whites because you all think it's them that caused the problem, but the problems will still be there.
Our problems are all of our problems.
It has nothing to do with skin color.
We need to do things that works.
Not what each party wants.

Forum List

Back