News du jour

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Here are a few items that I keep in my Have You Noticed? file

When you watch the first news show of the day on the network of your choice you saw every show on every network for the rest of the day. The stories are the same. Only the talking heads change.

In every election the “DEMOCRAT/REPUBLICAN” party must come together to prevent the other guy from winning.

In every election getting the base out becomes the top story after the nominees are chosen.

Media told us that outsiders is the soup of the day, yet pundits never point out that Hillary Clinton is the quintessential Washington insider.

In the past week or so I did not hear one mention of Hillary Clinton’s pending indictment, nor could I find a word about the ongoing Benghazi hearing, yet the delegate-count fills television day and night. (Remove this one from the file after she is sworn in.)

The Department of Justice is so incompetent only the brain dead go to jail.

Forget convention delegates, forget polls, forget voters. Once again, television is nominating the candidates in both parties.

Nothing satisfies television’s ghouls more than a bloody natural disaster.

The current president gets more face time than Big Brother.

th
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M81d93870b488bf3b63140c4e12065a73o0&pid=Api&w=239&h=239

nor could I find a word about the ongoing Benghazi hearing,
I found a good one:

State Department officials removed files from the secretary’s office related to the Benghazi attack in Libya and transferred them to another department after receiving a congressional subpoena last spring, delaying the release of the records to Congress for over a year.

State Department Office Removed Benghazi Files After Congressional Subpoena
Release of records delayed over a year due to removal
BY: Alana Goodman
April 21, 2016 12:05 pm

State Department Office Removed Benghazi Files After Congressional Subpoena

Go to a cheese factory if you want to catch a rat. Go to the State Department if you want catch a liar. Trey Gowdy should be asking if those files were removed on Clinton’s orders?

Forum List

Back