News crew shot **warning graphic**

He is apparently a disgruntled employee. RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT: THE EASY ACCESS TO GUNS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT.
I have easy access to a gun but don't own one nor the desire to kill with one. Does easy access make you want to kill?

Stop with the stupidity
Says the quintessential idiot on the board.

He is apparently a disgruntled employee. RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT: THE EASY ACCESS TO GUNS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT.
I have easy access to a gun but don't own one nor the desire to kill with one. Does easy access make you want to kill?

Stop with the stupidity
Speaking of idiots....
You didn't answer my question:
Why should the state have denied this man a gun?

It's personal, either against the newspeople, the news station, or theperson being interviewed, or something snapped in the person's brain. Terrible.
yea, no chance he's a racist pile of shit that wanted to kill some white people.

like black leaders have been calling for
He could be racist. More likely he is nuts like you guys claim the throngs of white boys are that have done this repeatedly. The problem is that you have yet to identify the leader of all Black people.
he's probably a racist pile of shit and I already gave you the links

but you're a liar, so there's no dealing with such a pathetic fool.
He is a disgruntled employee: get over it.

Really?
Why should this man have been denied a gun by the state?
Wow. That's about the dumbest question on the planet.
Translation: You know you have absolutely no answer for it.
No. It's a dumb question. If he didn't have the gun, this wouldn't have happened. DUH.

Really?
No. It's a dumb question. If he didn't have the gun, this wouldn't have happened. DUH.
Any why should he not have a gun?

The gun culture of America reigns supreme.

Damn it. Damn it to hell, anyway.....

You're wrong. The gun culture of America uses firearms for hunting, sport, and self-protection, not for violence and murder. What you're thinking of is the criminal culture of America: The one that's being driven by the liberal media, liberal Hollywood, an the liberal music industry.

Stop with the stupidity
Speaking of idiots....
The government should have very, very strict gun laws; in some countries it takes weeks to get a gun. People have to prove competency in using them as well as mental and emotional stability. They need to register each gun as you register a car. They need to prove in an ongoing manner that the gun is kept in a safe place and the person owning it is behaving responsibly. In this case, the guy is mentally/emotionally unstable. We don't know yet how or when he got the gun, but under a system of much stricter gun laws, there would be far, far fewer incidents: this is proven in other countries that have such laws.

Really?

Is the Gun Fetishist position that the killer was just "standing his ground" when he murdered the reporter and cameraman?

The suspect's vehicle has been located at airport in Roanoke. They are searching for him there.

Stop with the stupidity
Speaking of idiots....
...In this case, the guy is mentally/emotionally unstable...
How do you know this?
How is that sufficient to deny him his right to a gun?

Really?
Maybe so he doesn't shoot and kill innocent people?

Possible shooter. Guess which one?

medium.yr73R9d.jpg.d5fb47031fd8e2c90431e006bba9eba0.jpg

The gun culture of America reigns supreme.

Damn it. Damn it to hell, anyway.....

You're wrong. The gun culture of America uses firearms for hunting, sport, and self-protection, not for violence and murder. What you're thinking of is the criminal culture of America: The one that's being driven by the liberal media, liberal Hollywood, an the liberal music industry.
Except every day citizens of all colors and ages and gender murder with guns.

Really?
Maybe so he doesn't shoot and kill innocent people?
So, you have no actual reason as to why this guy should have been denied the purchase of a gun.
Thank you.

Stop with the stupidity
Speaking of idiots....
...In this case, the guy is mentally/emotionally unstable...
How do you know this?
How is that sufficient to deny him his right to a gun?
So, basically, somone who shoots and kills innocent people he doesn't even know is mentally and emotional stable? Okay...sure, right.

I know he's disturbed because he is a DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE.

He might have swapped cars at airport... cream colored charger. Or tan impala

Forum List

Back