News Anchor Loses it for Best Possible Reason

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This guy is spot on. Imagine if everyone in the media were as honest as this guy. This was from a couple of years ago, but what he says applies even more to our current situation than it did then.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIcqb9hHQ3E]Dylan Ratigan (rightfully) loses it on air - YouTube[/ame]

Excellent- thanks for posting. I increasingly feel like I am living in the land of the insane these days.

Didn't like it.

What is his point, that Obama, the most owned politician in world history will suddenly accuse others of being "bought?" Obama was in the congress too. Obama is kicking the can down the road with Dems, just as the guy's rant implies. So why and how would telling Americans that congress is bought help anything?

I agree that Reps and Dems are the problem, sure... But the answer should be the limitations of the constitution to federal power. Things like SS/MC/welfare and now Obamacare step outside of these limitations and create what we have today. Deficits so large that taxes can't keep up, that more people end off poor, that more people end up on food stamps and war never ends.

So what's the answer? I believe it's ending the country and having to start over, maybe somewhere else. You can't politically balance this budget. The war hating left is now the biggest cheerleaders of war out there. We're done.

Didn't like it.

What is his point, that Obama, the most owned politician in world history will suddenly accuse others of being "bought?" Obama was in the congress too. Obama is kicking the can down the road with Dems, just as the guy's rant implies. So why and how would telling Americans that congress is bought help anything?

I agree that Reps and Dems are the problem, sure... But the answer should be the limitations of the constitution to federal power. Things like SS/MC/welfare and now Obamacare step outside of these limitations and create what we have today. Deficits so large that taxes can't keep up, that more people end off poor, that more people end up on food stamps and war never ends.

So what's the answer? I believe it's ending the country and having to start over, maybe somewhere else. You can't politically balance this budget. The war hating left is now the biggest cheerleaders of war out there. We're done.

I couldn't agree more. What this guy says has been said for the last 40 years. Has it accomplished anything? Nope.

Washington DC is a snake pit full of the most vile and duplicitous reptiles who have ever crawled on the earth. They have co-opted the principles that have taken this country from the envy of the world - to the joke of the world.

Next comes the American people; who have become so "busy" in their little "worlds" that they have stood by and watched as it has become morally bankrupt and they have allowed a very small group of limp wristed, spoiled rotten little Che Gueverra "wannabes" to have a "voice" rather than smack the hell out of 'em and sit their little butts in the corner for a time out.

Remember - We get the government that we deserve.

Didn't like it.

I haven't watched this particular pundit, so I have no idea what he has been saying for the last 3 years, but the problem is not that government has been bought, the problem is that government is stupid. The reason most of the money is leaving the country is the government insist on taxing money if a corporation brings foreign profits into the country. Can anyone explain the logic in that? Why should people have to pay to bring money into the economy?

This guy is spot on. Imagine if everyone in the media were as honest as this guy. This was from a couple of years ago, but what he says applies even more to our current situation than it did then.

Dylan Ratigan (rightfully) loses it on air - YouTube
You know what's interesting about your post...

You say the guy is spot on, however, if Obama had done exatly as he stated, I'm quite sure you yourself would say something to the effect of "Obama is speech-maker in chief."

Secondly, you have champions like Elizabeth Warren who espouses the. exact. same. things. and is ACTIVELY fighting to stop it. And people like you, CONSISTENTLY decry, bash, and belittle her and her efforts.

You're not serious.

You can't be.

Not from the posts I've seen you, and your ilk (which includes those RWers who's thanked your post).

I watched that show, and I saw that episode live, and I agree with Dylan.

Thirdly, you say you agree and how he was spot on, however, during the time his show was on air, you (and your ilk) were ACTIVELY engaged in bashing, belittling and demeaning the network he was on as worthless.

I mean, you don't make any sense.

It only makes sense if you live in a vacuum, which we don't, so I don't get it.

Interesting to see Dylan Ratigan support coming from the likes of you.

That's just my take on it.

*shrugs*

You say the guy is spot on, however, if Obama had done exatly as he stated, I'm quite sure you yourself would say something to the effect of "Obama is speech-maker in chief."

Secondly, you have champions like Elizabeth Warren who espouses the. exact. same. things. and is ACTIVELY fighting to stop it. And people like you, CONSISTENTLY decry, bash, and belittle her and her efforts.

You're not serious.

You can't be.

Not from the posts I've seen you, and your ilk (which includes those RWers who's thanked your post).

Thirdly, you say you agree and how he was spot on, however, during the time his show was on air, you (and your ilk) were ACTIVELY engaged in bashing, belittling and demeaning the network he was on as worthless.

*shrugs*

Obama has never done a damn thing to end the problems that this guy ranted about. In fact, everything he has done has made things worse, yet you support him unconditionally, and then accuse others of attacking him because of his skin color.

What does that make you?

Yes and no. It's not the money itself but the abuse of it to override and manipulate majority rule and defy consensus/consent of the governed people affected/represented.

money can also be used to track the cost of past abuses and to pay this back over time by lending against debts, issuing notes representing the cost of a project, and managing the labor and resources to repair the damage done and correct the problem causing it.

I would love to work with this guy to set up a system of paying taxpayers back for costs we already incurred, taking each incident case by case, how much it cost taxpayers for the corporate or govt abuse etc, and financing payback by investing in solutions that will not only correct the problem but will reform that area of govt and become sustainable over time

we can create jobs for mediators, lawyers working as grant writers or settlement negotiators and collectors on behalf of taxpayers, and start turning the tables on govt

money or not, resolving conflicts so that policies and programs represent and work for the people affected is the key to reforms. as long as we don't resolve conflicts we leave ourselves open to people buying out parties or courts or whoever we use to intervene for us

You go right ahead then. Don't feel obligated to come back and visit.

It's not to late......vote out the Republicans in 2014.
The problem: The credit cards are maxed out, and we can't afford the payments.

Conservative solution: Stop charging.

Liberal solution: Raise the credit limits and full steam ahead.

So you support the liberal solution.

That's stupid.

How do I know? I am a Republican, a rich Republican.
No, not really.

Last edited:

You're not serious.

You can't be.

*shrugs*

Obama has never done a damn thing to end the problems that this guy ranted about. In fact, everything he has done has made things worse, yet you support him unconditionally, and then accuse others of attacking him because of his skin color.

What does that make you?

they sppt him becasue obama alternatively puts them to sleep and then we he needs them, beats the drum, using the usual alinsky tactics, but see, when you ARE the power and HAVE the power, that alisnky shit is just that, we are here because there after bushs machinations to extract, obama has just doubled down, hes a phony, I have no issue admitting bush was a phony con., but you have to go a lonnnng way to find one of the messiahs sycophants who'll put down their soma and admit same.....every indicator for every one of those grps. obama played, is in the shitter, but yet, they sleep......

Forum List

Back