Newbie, are you ready?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hey everyone, my name is Tigerred59 and I absolutely breathe politics and love a good juicy debate. I'm guber liberal, adore the president and lean very progressive. I'm also open enough to know when to throw in the towel and concede that yes, you may be right!! I'm extremely passionate and concerned enough to stay firm when issues beg for continued discussion.

Now lets get started, shall we?

Hey everyone, my name is Tigerred59 and I absolutely breathe politics and love a good juicy debate. I'm guber liberal, adore the president and lean very progressive. I'm also open enough to know when to throw in the towel and concede that yes, you may be right!! I'm extremely passionate and concerned enough to stay firm when issues beg for continued discussion.

p-trans-slvr-welcome_zpslgstkqwj.gif

• Banned
You'll throw in the towel?
So you're not like the liberals we have here now?
They'll just turn to name calling and bush did it.

Well, I use to be that way, but Huffington kicked me off, Sodahead kicked me off, so why fight against the tide....just throw in the towel and agree to disagree.

• Banned

p-trans-slvr-welcome_zpslgstkqwj.gif

Thanks, and I promise to be nice...at least I'll try!!

Wuttup blood

LOL....not much, my friend. I got kicked off of Sodahead for being so liberal, so I thought I come here and get kicked off (smile)
It's tough! Lord knows I've tried!

Soo WOOOO!

LOLOLOL.... I know...sometimes, I have to check my blood pressure just to maintain my sanity with some of the conservatives.

Oh GAWD, not another one with the LOLOLOLs attacks. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Forum List

Back