Hello from Seattle area

Spinster

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
Newbie to the site. Looking forward to sharing with folks here. From the little I've observed this appears to be a fun forum.

Seattle is the prettiest city in world, when it's sunny. Cloudy and rainy the city with the traffic is the worst city.

:laugh:Plus we have the coolest/ugliest building ever!

bbf276429e113a494f9b41654b241ed8.jpg

For being so new, you sure made a beeline to Aqua's album to leave a semi snarky comment.

For being so new, you sure made a beeline to Aqua's album to leave a semi snarky comment.
That's suspicious. Maybe they know each other from other Boards. Or do they?????
I'm suspicious of every newb. They usually aren't. And yep..she made a beeline straight to Athena's album. BAM! Second post here.
Smoke equals...well...never mind. This is a welcome thread.
So welcome, spinster. :cool-45:

That's suspicious. Maybe they know each other from other Boards. Or do they?????
I'm suspicious of every newb. They usually aren't. And yep..she made a beeline straight to Athena's album. BAM! Second post here.
How do you know? Just curious, I don't follow too much drama.

Thank God my parents had the foresight to get me the hell out of washington when I was four and take me to Texas.
I would have hated to become a serial killer. And living there I see no way around it.

How do you know? Just curious, I don't follow too much drama.
For some odd reason, any time someone comments on Aqua's albums, I get an alert. I don't know why. But that's where I saw it. So I went to look and saw the comment. Then looked at the post count of spinster. 2 posts.
Red flags waving. But like I said..I just get all suspicious now.

Did I welcome Spinster? I don't wanna get in trouble. So..welcome again Spinster. :lol:

Newbie to the site. Looking forward to sharing with folks here. From the little I've observed this appears to be a fun forum.
seattle huh? so are you one of the twelves out there? if so,you will want to visit the sports sectionand help Huggy cheer on the seahawks.

Hope you are not in denial like him and can deal with reality that pete the cheat took a payoff to throw the superbowl.

Forum List

Back