New.

Xanzia

Rookie
Feb 1, 2017
Let me introduce myself by telling you about how even and white my teeth are, both top AND bottom. I think my main motivation for becoming a political critic is the terrible state of politician's teeth, particularly the bottom set. This appears to be particularly prevalent among Right-Wingers such as Giuliani, and Paul Rand. I hope to discover what causes such evident oral rotting.

Let me introduce myself by telling you about how even and white my teeth are, both top AND bottom. I think my main motivation for becoming a political critic is the terrible state of politician's teeth, particularly the bottom set. This appears to be particularly prevalent among Right-Wingers such as Giuliani, and Paul Rand. I hope to discover what causes such evident oral rotting.
You mean like this?

228033,xcitefun-funny-ugly-teeth-pictures-12.jpg

or this

old+asian+man+with+only+one+tooth.jpg

Those are two Democrat State Senators from Californicate.

I have perfect teeth.

You mean like this?

or this

And these are the two gentlemen's horses they rode in on.

Laughing-Horse-With-Bad-Teeth-Funny-Animals.jpg

funny-bad-horse-teeth.jpg

Welcome.

Do you want x rays today?

We recommend political flossing twice a day.

You mean like this?

or this

WTF?! :omg: :wine:

c55d587bc51c21c107f765569c208113.jpg

Um :omg: :scared1:

screen-shot-2013-11-21-at-17-12-37.png

I was in Palm Beach a few days ago, having breakfast at the Four Seasons with this perfect looking woman with her perfect looking teeth and eating $15 toast, wondering "How the hell do you get such perfect white teeth?" She came across as an empty, shallow, corporate vessel. But then, we started talking about investing, and what her firm was doing with all our money, and I thought, "OK, this is cool."

And that's my teeth story.

Oh, and welcome to the OP, who is probably a sock.

You mean like this?

or this

hens_teeth.jpg

file.php

welcome-to-the-internet_o_184208.jpg

Um, no, no I'd better not comment :eek-52:

Hoss!

It's time for dinner and you need to get out of the basement.

And you need to stop playing with the vagina pumps while you are down there.

Last edited:
:biggrin:

You may not.

But I will!

Last edited:
:biggrin:

You may not.

But I will!

Very funny thread. It make Toro laff.

teef.jpg

Having now seen Tom Perez's hideous teeth, particularly that weird yellow bottom set, I must withdraw my application to this site, and retire from armchair politics forever.

I would also caution the Dems that Tom is most definitely not the voice of future America unless it sounds like it's being strangled and had its throat cut at the same time (or maybe he just had a sore throat on his recent ABC interview with George S). I sincerely hope he smells better than he looks and sounds, or his stink will be up there with VX nerve agent as a toxin.

Forum List

Back