New.

2880680_orig.gif

Let me introduce myself by telling you about how even and white my teeth are, both top AND bottom. I think my main motivation for becoming a political critic is the terrible state of politician's teeth, particularly the bottom set. This appears to be particularly prevalent among Right-Wingers such as Giuliani, and Paul Rand. I hope to discover what causes such evident oral rotting.
His name is Rand Paul. So now as we can tell you prefer teeth over brains. If your surface judgements extend to your politics you had better wear a cup.

Let me introduce myself by telling you about how even and white my teeth are, both top AND bottom. I think my main motivation for becoming a political critic is the terrible state of politician's teeth, particularly the bottom set. This appears to be particularly prevalent among Right-Wingers such as Giuliani, and Paul Rand. I hope to discover what causes such evident oral rotting.
His name is Rand Paul. So now as we can tell you prefer teeth over brains. If your surface judgements extend to your politics you had better wear a cup.

"So now as we can tell you prefer teeth over brains."

I have perfect teeth and an exquisite brain :smoke:

So I support teeth and brains :cool-45:

Forum List

Back