New Zealand stalker doesn't understand that women have guns in America, gets shot for his stupidity.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A stalker from New Zealand, who brought the gifts of a knife and duct tape to a young, teen girls home....was met by an American woman who understands the 2nd Amendment....she gave him a quick, short lesson on that Amendment....

Now true.... this is a sad day for anti gunners..... for them, it is better that the girl and her mother be violent raped, tortured and likely murdered, rather than they used that gun to stop it.... after all, if they had their choice, that woman would not have had that gun.... so rape, torture and murder would have been the outcome......

Mother Shoots New Zealand Man Trying To Break Into Her Home

A Virginia woman shot a man in the neck last Friday after he tried to break into her home with a knife and duct tape.

According to authorities, Troy George Skinner, 25, had been communicating with the woman’s 14-year-old daughter online. Skinner, who is from New Zealand, traveled to the girl’s home and tried to break in by smashing a glass door.

The girl’s mother saw Skinner trying to enter the home and warned him several times that she had a gun.

Skinner continued on his mission, but when he successfully broke the glass on a door the mother opened fire and struck him in the neck.

Goochland County Sheriff James Agnew said Skinner purchased the knife and duct tape when he got to the United States.

“All I can say is the manner in which he attempted to enter that home in the face of a firearm pointed at him and the implements we recovered from him — the only inference is that he had very bad intent,” Agnew explained.

Skinner is currently hospitalized for the gunshot wound and will be charged with breaking and entering with a deadly weapon with the intent to commit a serious crime.

I wonder if it was simple ignorance of our different cultures.....apparently, the woman told the moron she had a gun...but coming from New Zealand, maybe he thought she was faking it to scare him off........

A stalker from New Zealand, who brought the gifts of a knife and duct tape to a young, teen girls home....was met by an American woman who understands the 2nd Amendment....she gave him a quick, short lesson on that Amendment....

Now true.... this is a sad day for anti gunners..... for them, it is better that the girl and her mother be violent raped, tortured and likely murdered, rather than they used that gun to stop it.... after all, if they had their choice, that woman would not have had that gun.... so rape, torture and murder would have been the outcome......

A Virginia woman shot a man in the neck last Friday after he tried to break into her home with a knife and duct tape.

According to authorities, Troy George Skinner, 25, had been communicating with the woman’s 14-year-old daughter online. Skinner, who is from New Zealand, traveled to the girl’s home and tried to break in by smashing a glass door.

The girl’s mother saw Skinner trying to enter the home and warned him several times that she had a gun.

Skinner continued on his mission, but when he successfully broke the glass on a door the mother opened fire and struck him in the neck.

Goochland County Sheriff James Agnew said Skinner purchased the knife and duct tape when he got to the United States.

“All I can say is the manner in which he attempted to enter that home in the face of a firearm pointed at him and the implements we recovered from him — the only inference is that he had very bad intent,” Agnew explained.

Skinner is currently hospitalized for the gunshot wound and will be charged with breaking and entering with a deadly weapon with the intent to commit a serious crime.

indianasmall.gif

That New Zelander should have stayed in his own country where they don't have guns.

My weapon of choice is the shotgun. I would have blown his head off.

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg

That happened in my home county. Up until then, we had more to fear from stray black bears than humans. I guess the guy just had no idea rural Americans want and are willing to protect themselves.

It was good that he continued to try and get in. If he had heeded her warning, he could have tried to come in later at a time when both were asleep and unprepared. This way, she solved the problem immediately. Cops are taught center-mass shooting, but that doesn't always put them down as cops do miss, often. A careful shot to the face, especially the forehead tends to do the trick.

Forum List

Back