New York's Citizen Snitch Line, Really?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I guess they don't consider normal tip lines good enough anymore.

"The state has established a toll-free tip line – 1-855-GUNSNYS (1-855- 486-7697) to encourage residents to report illegal firearm possession. The tip line also allows for information to be submitted via text – individuals can text GUNTIP and their message to CRIMES (274637). While the state will provide the administrative support and fund the rewards, the investigation and validity of the tip will be up to each local department."

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » NY State Announces Toll-Free Gun Snitch Program

Yep, the folks in NY are getting the government they deserve.

Last edited:
I guess they don't condider normal tip lines good enough anymore.

"The state has established a toll-free tip line – 1-855-GUNSNYS (1-855- 486-7697) to encourage residents to report illegal firearm possession. The tip line also allows for information to be submitted via text – individuals can text GUNTIP and their message to CRIMES (274637). While the state will provide the administrative support and fund the rewards, the investigation and validity of the tip will be up to each local department."

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » NY State Announces Toll-Free Gun Snitch Program

Yep, the folks in NY are getting the government they deserve.
Just another commie tool to help a comie tool, aka the gov of new york and mayor of nyc.

Yes, really...

My question is, well one among many, how does one know if someone is in possession of a firearm illegally?

Yes, really...

My question is, well one among many, how does one know if someone is in possession of a firearm illegally?

What they will wind up getting is a bunch of inner city gang members snitching on rivals and trying to collect a reward. If you noticed the expense for investigations fall on the local LEOS, I wonder how many of the department can afford it?

Forum List

Back