New Yorkers choose Adams...wow this is very ominous for lefty

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
While the attempted steal of the NY Mayoral race was effectively averted the Choice made by NY voters, arguable one of the Bluest Groups in the nation is very telling.

I listened to this guy....and I like him. He's going to be in for a rough ride because he is bucking the Chinese funded narrative that all Police departments must be defunded and shriveled down to ineffective levels.

If we use NYC as a Bellwether I'm going to go ahead and magnify these results at least 300 Percent for the rest of the nation in the upcoming mid terms.... I predict a massive strike against the liberals in all levels of government both state and Federal. This guy sounds like a lost Republican dammit....

I like his schtick and he is NOT PROMISING ANY KIND OF EASY ON CRIME agenda here.....go get'em Eric Adams! I look forward to this.

JO

Too bad you couldn't enlighten us with what dams has to say.
Oh pahleese don't be such a lazy asswipe..... are you really serious here? You know exactly what he has to say and I'll bet you didn't like it one bit.
Don't get used to this ...... but since it is customary I will go ahead and hand you some toilet paper that you can't seem to reach for yourself.

Oh pahleese don't be such a lazy asswipe..... are you really serious here? You know exactly what he has to say and I'll bet you didn't like it one bit.
Don't get used to this ...... but since it is customary I will go ahead and hand you some toilet paper that you can't seem to reach for yourself.

I don't live in NY or NYC or anything close to the Eastern seaboard...Nor do I pay to read an article.

I don't live in NY or NYC or anything close to the Eastern seaboard...Nor do I pay to read an article.
OH well..... I actually forgot that I had that subscription....but nonetheless there it is if you really want to read it.

JO

While the attempted steal of the NY Mayoral race was effectively averted the Choice made by NY voters, arguable one of the Bluest Groups in the nation is very telling.

I listened to this guy....and I like him. He's going to be in for a rough ride because he is bucking the Chinese funded narrative that all Police departments must be defunded and shriveled down to ineffective levels.

If we use NYC as a Bellwether I'm going to go ahead and magnify these results at least 300 Percent for the rest of the nation in the upcoming mid terms.... I predict a massive strike against the liberals in all levels of government both state and Federal. This guy sounds like a lost Republican dammit....

I like his schtick and he is NOT PROMISING ANY KIND OF EASY ON CRIME agenda here.....go get'em Eric Adams! I look forward to this.

JO
Does NYC have a history of electing far left candidates?

Or not.

JO

JO

Or not.
Deblasio..... Deblasio wasn't just left he freaking " Left the Planet ".....

JO

JO

JO

Or not.
Deblasio..... Deblasio wasn't just left he freaking " Left the Planet ".....

JO
Sure, one guy is a Liberal. Who else can you point too?

You should probably get the fuck off this thread, then. Idiot.

Forum List

Back