New Yorker hit piece on prominent FOX News host: "Dan Bongino and the Big Business of Returning Trump to Power"

not the most friendly piece. will post excerpts later

Was there a claim in the article that was not true? I've never heard of the guy, as I don't hang out on talk radio. If all true, it wasn't a "hit piece", but just news you would not want normal people to know. So, again, True or not true?

He's hit a nerve. several.

The joke is on the New York Turnips. The infrastructure to return Trump to power is already here and has never left, growing by the hour.

MAGA.jpg

Last edited:
The joke is on the New York Turnips. The infrastructure to return Trump to power is already here and has never left, growing by the hour.
They're really shitting their pants over this...

They're really shitting their pants over this...

Of course, the apoplectic freaks like you opening the topic to shit in it are the ones shittingyour pants.

not the most friendly piece. will post excerpts later

Please do... I'm sure it'll make the day for some of our Liberal members. Bongino is NO Rush Limbaugh and his style is a little off-putting for me, personally, but the main problem the Left has with him is that he's effective and they are slowly becoming concerned, and will eventually be panicking over polls. There is simply no way they can come back from Biden's record of failure. It's only about 10 months until the midterms.

TICK...TOCK...

Please do... I'm sure it'll make the day for some of our Liberal members. Bongino is NO Rush Limbaugh and his style is a little off-putting for me, personally, but the main problem the Left has with him is that he's effective and they are slowly becoming concerned, and will eventually be panicking over polls. There is simply no way they can come back from Biden's record of failure. It's only about 10 months until the midterms.

TICK...TOCK...
My only problem is that he is one half of a feedback loop of ignorance, stupidity, cruelty, and anti-intellectualism.

One of many flamethrowers out there with a vested professional interest in making things worse.

Tribe affiliation irrelevant.
Bongino is a mainstream conservative

So its no wonder you dont like him

Forum List

Back