New York Times Executive Editor Outlines Plans to Shift Trump Coverage from Russia to Race

"Trump has gotten away with more than any politician in history"

"So much to criticize Trump over.....So little time"

"The NYT has been too soft on Trump"

"No other President has got away with as much"

"The problem for our media is that there is just way too much negative stories to report on Trump

"Before one can be thoroughly investigated, two more are popping up"

This ^ ^ ^ is textbook TDS. I don't feel sorry for any of you. What are you gonna do when he wins again? Hang yourself???

Let’s examine the evidence, shall we?

1. When talking about Prisoners of War......Trump declared....I prefer those who were not captured

2. Trump openly bragged how he pursued married women for sexual favors and how he liked to “Grab them by the Pussy “

3. Trump openly mimicked the physical motions of a handicapped man and subjected him to ridicule

Now, let’s be honest

Has ANY politician ever survived one of these? The fact that Trump was still elected shows how soft the press was on him

That doesn't have anything to do with the NYT openly trying to bring down a president instead of actually just reporting. Dan Blather tried that and it didn't end so well.
They owe it to the country to report on a megalomaniac tyrant

Let em keep screaming racism turn it up to 11 NONSTOP dems ..its a winner
We really need to tattoo RACIST on Trumps forehead

thats the 2nd one today
they really dont see that they goose step in in unison

whitesup.jpg

"The problem for our media is that there is just way too much negative stories to report on Trump

This ^ ^ ^ is textbook TDS. I don't feel sorry for any of you. What are you gonna do when he wins again? Hang yourself???

1. When talking about Prisoners of War......Trump declared....I prefer those who were not captured

2. Trump openly bragged how he pursued married women for sexual favors and how he liked to “Grab them by the Pussy “

3. Trump openly mimicked the physical motions of a handicapped man and subjected him to ridicule

Now, let’s be honest

Has ANY politician ever survived one of these? The fact that Trump was still elected shows how soft the press was on him
The press has been anything but supportive. He'll be reelected. Stop being bitter. It'll age you.

Now, let’s be honest

That doesn't have anything to do with the NYT openly trying to bring down a president instead of actually just reporting. Dan Blather tried that and it didn't end so well.
They owe it to the country to report on a megalomaniac tyrant

Well I'm glad we don't have one of those. That would be bad. And they owe it to the county to report the entire story, not attempt to further a narrative.

Let em keep screaming racism turn it up to 11 NONSTOP dems ..its a winner
We really need to tattoo RACIST on Trumps forehead

thats the 2nd one today
they really dont see that they goose step in in unison

View attachment 275030
Ummmmm......This thread is about Trump and race

No, it's about the NYT being an openly biased news source trying to push a narrative instead of performing journalism.

Russia
Russia
Russia

Russia
Russia
Russia
Russia
Russia
Russia
Russia
Rassia
Racsia
Rasisa
Rasicm
Racism
Racism
Racism
Racism
Racism
Racism
Racism
Racism
Racism
Racism
Racism

Last edited:
This is a newspaper that cannot be trusted on anything touching on race. They’re liars and ideologues and blowhards, not reporters and editors and journalists.

Forum List

Back