President Donald Trump is not the one dividing this country.

Certainly not. The stuff that gets him labeled as a hater and a divider is his simple solutions to some of the problems facing this country. Islamic terrorism? Ban muslim immigrants. Illegal immigration? Build a wall. Meanwhile the people making the accusations in the first place publish articles and run campaigns based on the notion that the world will be better off when whites are reduced to a minority and anyone who says "eh I kinda don't want to become a minority": gets painted with the same brush.

ECH4NpQX4AEAh6n

If this street is renamed, the new address of Trump Tower will be 725 president Barack H. Obama Avenue.

So it will be Obama dividing Trump from the rest of New York City.

The Democrats and Media are purposely dividing the country in order for the Democrats to grow government in order to come in, gain power and FIX IT. But they will only make it worse so they have to fix it some more.

Trump is further dividing this country. You show interviews from way back and he doesn't talk about the things he does now. This is a disingenuous thread.

the way i see it, the entire right/left is a facade kept up by the elites to cover their economic subjugation

~S~

Did Elizabeth Warren Just Neutralize Trump’s Best Attack?

Warren dropped a comprehensive policy proposal outlining her vision for helping the Native American community achieve economic and social parity.

Included in her proposal: revoking permits for the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines running through tribal lands; increasing the funding for the Indian Health Service insurance agency; reinforcing protections against businesses and developers taking over sacred lands; and, critically, expanding criminal jurisdiction to allow tribes to prosecute crimes committed by non-Natives on tribal land, while increasing funding for tribal law enforcement and the justice system.

——

Donald Trump uses a native American folk hero to slams a member of the Democratic Party. Do you think that bothers the Native Americans?

I’m surprised Trump didn’t blame the market downturn on Obama. Or even Clinton. Is he starting to lose his game?

The Democrats and Media are purposely dividing the country in order for the Democrats to grow government in order to come in, gain power and FIX IT. But they will only make it worse so they have to fix it some more.
Sorry but GOP hate media star Russia Limbaugh has already proudly taken full credit for dividing this once great country.

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

I’m surprised Trump didn’t blame the market downturn on Obama. Or even Clinton. Is he starting to lose his game?
You guys still have the balls to even say the names Obama or Clinton these days ? Wow.

Any day now.

Any day now Trump's JSOC team is gonna be knocking on John O Brennan's door at 4 am with
Fox cameras rolling. Payback's a bitch.

Please hold your breath.

Forum List

Back