New York Times Caught Covering for a Murderous Radical Leftist Yet Again

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This guy has called for the slaughter of all 'Zionists' in Israel (by which he means all Jewish Israelis) including their old grandmothers and little babies explicitly, and his name is Malik Zulu Shabazz.

He is currently the head of Black Lawyers for Justice, but the New York Times omits this fact, and refers to him only as the former member of the New Black Panthers.

once again, the New York Times has been caught providing cover for murderous leftwing radicals.

Alan Dershowitz: The New York Times makes a shocking mistake | Fox News

That's to be expected from the New York Slimes. That's why I LOVED it when Trump made fun of one of its crippled reporters! Good! Let the butthurt flow through these liberal swine while I jack off over it.

That's to be expected from the New York Slimes. That's why I LOVED it when Trump made fun of one of its crippled reporters! Good! Let the butthurt flow through these liberal swine while I jack off over it.

You LOVED it when Trump made fun of a handicapped reporter.
Who are you? Bevis or Butthead? That is the question.
FYI, Beavis is modeled after blues guitarist Anson Funderburgh. Beavis and Butthead creator Mike Judge used to play upright bass in his band...

hqdefault.jpg

Go back to your sheep-shagging, you naive child! You Kiwis DON'T have the muslim infestation that we yanks have (yes, as a hard-core LOTR geek I've actually visited NZ twice), so I excuse your ignorance. That Pisslam disease is the world's ultimate HATE ideology which spreads mass-murder, rape and societal destruction everywhere that evil pestilence goes! I've studied this quantifiable EVIL for 5 years, so rest assured you don't know what you're talking about. You support the only religion which beheads toddlers so that really says it all about your own character, doesn't it.

Go back to your sheep-shagging, you naive child! You Kiwis DON'T have the muslim infestation that we yanks have (yes, as a hard-core LOTR geek I've actually visited NZ twice), so I excuse your ignorance. That Pisslam disease is the world's ultimate HATE ideology which spreads mass-murder, rape and societal destruction everywhere that evil pestilence goes! I've studied this quantifiable EVIL for 5 years, so rest assured you don't know what you're talking about. You support the only religion which beheads toddlers so that really says it all about your own character, doesn't it.

What does your ignorant rant have to do with the post you're responding to? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
FYI, I live in Minneaplis, which is in the USA. My family moved to the US in 1968 when I was 6.
FYI, Muslim terrorists don't make up even .05% of the Muslim population. But go ahead and demonize all Muslims.
Answer the question, are you Bevis or Butthead?

Last edited:

What does your ignorant rant have to do with the post you're responding to? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
FYI, I live in Minneaplis, which is in the USA. My family moved to the US in 1968 when I was 6.
FYI, Muslim terrorists don't make up even .05% of the Muslim population. But go ahead and demonize all Muslims.

Where do you get the figure .05% of the Muslim population are terrorists? If you would name them, publish the list and we can go kill the slime before they kill any more women and children. If you can't name them, you just made it up.

Where do you get the figure .05% of the Muslim population are terrorists? If you would name them, publish the list and we can go kill the slime before they kill any more women and children. If you can't name them, you just made it up.

Well,,,

How many 'extremist' Muslims are there when compared with the wider and world-wide Muslim population? - Quora

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mu...0-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

Apparently he is someone that dispises the corrupt, lying and Marxist editorial staff of the New York Times, butface.

For every terrorist there are more than 200 supporters expediting the terrorism.

You know what a Kiwi says to his lover before he shags her?

Beheheheheh, beheheheheheheh!

Because, FOOL, Islam has a 100% 1400-year track record of spreading rape, death and destruction everywhere it has ever gone! It's a PROVEN FACT that there is ZERO benefit from importing this praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating, beheading fetish, clitoris-chopping-off lowest-I.Q. cousin inbreds into Western society. And I truly wish your scumbag, traitor family hadn't moved to America. If you find Islam so attractive, you amoral piece of filth, I wish you would be honest and get a Nazi swastika tattooed on your forehead so people can see the evil you support. Why don't you open up your fucking eyes and see the nightmare catastrophe that Pisslam has been in Europe, you cheap Islamic rentboy whore?

Forum List

Back