‘New York hates you’: Protesters greet the president at Trump Tower

'chanting' is the big word there oscar.
And I answered the tard goldfish's question. In spades.

Of course, anyone not in a tard coma for the past eight years wouldn't even have had to ask that question.

How do your propaganda masters manage to erase all you tards' memories every night? This phenomena has been fascinating me for a very long time.

No you didn't you dumbass. Please show us where a crowd of protesters proclaim a city hated Obama.

New York probably does hate Trump, what's your point?

Do you think it's acceptable to be chanting something like this, I mean I thought you guys stand for being against "hate" ?

Chanting they hate Trump? I don't have a problem with it.

Not surprised.

And I answered the tard goldfish's question. In spades.

Of course, anyone not in a tard coma for the past eight years wouldn't even have had to ask that question.

How do your propaganda masters manage to erase all you tards' memories every night? This phenomena has been fascinating me for a very long time.

No you didn't you dumbass. Please show us where a crowd of protesters proclaim a city hated Obama.

New York probably does hate Trump, what's your point?

Do you think it's acceptable to be chanting something like this, I mean I thought you guys stand for being against "hate" ?

Chanting they hate Trump? I don't have a problem with it.

Not surprised.

Maybe they should have checked his papers first like they wanted Obama to do. But don't get all triggered over the word 'hate' because you desperately need something to grasp onto to demonstrate that many on the right, especially Trump supporters are either Nazis or at the very least pretending white supremacists aren't representing them on the streets.

God forbid, New York was mean to Trump.

But you see folis, the holier-than-thou self righteous left believes THEIR hate is a GOOD hate, so it's ok.

‘New York hates you’: Protesters greet the president at Trump Tower

tissue, snowflake?

he's disgusting. why wouldn't normal people detest him?

The whole point pussy, your side pretends to have the moral high ground, yet in truth you engage with hate with the best of them.

We don't share the company of the klan and nazis, of course we have the moral high ground.
the only moral high ground you have is an ant hill. alt left is as bad as any alt right. you wish to be included in the alt left cracks me up. I have no desire to be in alt right whatever that definition is. Maybe I should go ask John McCain eh? the libless journalist don't know.

your bumper stickers are getting worn out btw.

There is no such group that calls itself the 'alt-left', Trump made it up like he does everything else, moron and you just go ahead and parrot it because you can't think for yourself.

Perhaps, but I like it even though Trump came up with it. It applies to the fringers on the Left, as alt-Right applies to the fringers on the Right.

Forum List

Back