New York Could Be Epic

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Trump is predicted to pull anywhere from 4 to 1 to 6 to 1 at the polls for number one spot. Cruz and Kasich are inside the poll margin of error so it's a crap shoot.

Hillary and the polls have her on top by double digits but her polls have proven highly flawed and biased in the past. She will take the win but I would not put any money on double digits.

The big thing is going to be Trump raw numbers VS Hillary raw numbers. 25% of Sanders supporters have already said they will not rally behind Clinton. So Clintons margin over victory needs to be higher then Trumps.

Here's some Judge Pirro because I like kicking the "elite".

Trump is gonna mop the floor with Cruz in N.Y. Nobody there to steal votes for Lyin' Ted.

Trump is predicted to pull anywhere from 4 to 1 to 6 to 1 at the polls for number one spot. Cruz and Kasich are inside the poll margin of error so it's a crap shoot.

Hillary and the polls have her on top by double digits but her polls have proven highly flawed and biased in the past. She will take the win but I would not put any money on double digits.

The big thing is going to be Trump raw numbers VS Hillary raw numbers. 25% of Sanders supporters have already said they will not rally behind Clinton. So Clintons margin over victory needs to be higher then Trumps.

Hillary Clinton will definitely win New York, and that should do it for Bernie Sanders. New York was a must for him to stay in this race. Really right now it is mathematically impossible for him to close the gap on Hillary Clinton.

I imagine, Donald Trump will win New York, it's his home state.

• Banned

Hillary Clinton will definitely win New York, and that should do it for Bernie Sanders. New York was a must for him to stay in this race. Really right now it is mathematically impossible for him to close the gap on Hillary Clinton.

I imagine, Donald Trump will win New York, it's his home state.

Hillary has lost 7 of the last 8 states and the delegate count was rigged before she entered.

Forum List

Back