new years eve....i have plans...wth?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i havent gone out for new years eve in decades.....dont care to be in the crowds nor on the road with a bunch of drunks...so this year when my husband was ask if he wanted to be in the torch parade at midnight....i knew he would say no....he said yes....what the hell? when was the last time he was up at midnight???? hell i cant answer that....so now my options.....go with him and be in a bar not drinking....for the evening...or stay at home and piss him off...dont ask me why its gonna piss him off but its going to....

go with him....especially since it might be the only time you will ever see him up and awake at the 'witching' hour, a moment to remember. ;)

Dress warm, go with the man, have a good stiff drink after you get back home!! Maybe it's just one of those male middle-age crisis things.

i havent gone out for new years eve in decades.....dont care to be in the crowds nor on the road with a bunch of drunks...so this year when my husband was ask if he wanted to be in the torch parade at midnight....i knew he would say no....he said yes....what the hell? when was the last time he was up at midnight???? hell i cant answer that....so now my options.....go with him and be in a bar not drinking....for the evening...or stay at home and piss him off...dont ask me why its gonna piss him off but its going to....

What is a 'torch parade?' Everyone carries a torch? That actually sounds kinda cool! If there's a hotel or inn, could you walk there from the bar? Might be a second honeymoon. :lol:

yea they ski down with torches.....i tried to find it on youtube...i am sure someone has flimed it...but nooooooooooo...it will be interesting...and i can crash in a couple of places....*hiding places* lol....it will just be crowded with booze hounds

yea they ski down with torches.....i tried to find it on youtube...i am sure someone has flimed it...but nooooooooooo...it will be interesting...and i can crash in a couple of places....*hiding places* lol....it will just be crowded with booze hounds

As long as you have a backup place to go if things get too crazy for you, I say avoid the argument and go with him.

I always have a way out. One reason I don't like boats, you're stuck.

Bones,

Is this what you're talking about?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUWHFMdqENg&feature=related[/ame]

Forum List

Back